Jung Hae In (Part 1)

"Oppa~!" A resounding, unusually sweet but nasally voice called from across the street where Hae In and his friends stood.

Instantly, he shakes his head with a sigh, "Not this again." Hae In grunted while a familiar figure crosses the street with merry jogging towards him.

"Oppa~!" She repeated with her teasing as she made her way forward. The heels on her suede boots clicked on the pavement and the fabric of her dress sways. She had her usually unruly hair in a pretty braid while a royal blue beret is placed on top of her head.

"Will you stop?" Hae In demanded with annoyance as he glared at the girl.

Y/N continues with her cutesy acting that she knew very well ticks him off. "Hae In Oppa, why are you so mean? You don't look at me when I call you? Meanie..." She huffs her cheeks with a feigned hurt expression.

Hae In throws his head back in laughter, "God, you're disgusting when you do that."

Finally, she breaks away from her acting and laughed with him. "Stop lyin, you know I'm cute as fuck."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Hae In places his arm around her shoulders and introduced her to his clueless friends. "Everyone, this is Y/N, the one I talked about."

Upon his introduction, they all greeted her with smiles on their faces. A lot of them were already curious about the pretty girl Hae In brought with him. They always heard him talk about her but it's the first time he let her come along.

"It's nice to meet you all, thanks for letting me tag along." She gives them a warm, charming smile that easily made a puddle out of the men, much to Hae In's annoyance.

"Let's go inside," he pulled her with him trying to distance her as much as he could from the other boys.

They made a reservation in a nice, well-hidden pub near the studio. They made sure it's not a place where Hae In's fans could easily find him and it so happened that it was a few blocks away from Y/N workplace.

"So, where did you guys meet? We hear him talk a lot about you but I don't think he ever mentioned where you met." A guy from the production team asked whilst pouring her more alcohol on her glass.

"Ah," she exchanges knowing looks with Hae In as she drinks up. "I think I should let him tell the story. If it came from me, it would sound like bragging."

Hae In nods, taking the wheel to tell their story. "Well, we met in college. I was her senior, we had a few classes together and um, we hung out a lot and... Yeah, that's it. Oh, and also, she's like the youngest kid to ever get in that university so, she was a little bit of a celebrity there." He ended it with a shrug as the table ooh-ed at his revelation.

"Wait, how young is the youngest?"

Hae In looks at her, as if asking her to answer that question.

"I was thirteen when I went to college," the whole table gasps, which she's used to by now. "Yeah, I skipped a lot of years when I was elementary and also in high school. Apparently, I'm smart."

"Aren't you a doctor?"

Y/N nods, "I'm a resident at the hospital a four blocks from here. I'm actually on call so, if I get paged please forgive me for leaving sooner."

"Wow,"

"She's amazing."

Y/N smiles shyly, her eyes automatically looks at Hae In who's also wearing a grin.

"She is, isn't she? She's a genius."

A few more rounds of drinks later, Hae In excuses himself for a smoke. Behind him, two of his colleagues followed.