Kim Seon Ho

Seon Ho is a good guy.

In fact, he's too much of a good guy that sometimes it becomes his flaw.

He can never say no to other people, especially his friends. He apologizes even if it was not his fault. He loses sleep over slightly raising his tone during an argument. He never complained even when his friends make fun of him or cross the line.

Sometimes, even you think he is a major push-over.

And you hate it.

You hated seeing him profusely apologizing when it took them so many takes to shoot one scene because a senior co-actor couldn't get it right.

Or when he lets them make him go on errands when he isn't a staff but a co-actor, albeit being less known.

There were also a lot of times when you saw his friends belittle him as a joke and he would laugh it out but then beat himself about it once you're at home. You hated how his supposed to be friends make him feel so small and insecure.

Seon Ho would be too kind to let people make fun of him but he would never let others do the same to you.

That night, he was out with his friends at a barbeque restaurant, drinking as a celebration for yet again another Best New Actor award granted to him earlier that day.

You were coming home from a hard day at work but he won't stop asking you to join them, sending you blurry photos of the festivities and a few more red-cheeked selfies. You were afraid he'd be too drunk to drive or even stand up so you immediately went to the restaurant despite being physically and emotionally tired.

Entering the restaurant, you take off the coat around your shoulders revealing your usual work attire, that is, a simple ensemble of a long-sleeved button up, a tight-fitting slitted skirt and a pair of your most comfortable ankle boots. It wasn't anything special but you remembered how Seon Ho complimented you that morning about how he loved it that you look extremely gorgeous with just a simple office attire.

He never gets tired of making you feel beautiful.

It was easy to spot them in the crowded place because they happened to be the loudest and rowdiest bunch.

Making your way towards them, you pull out your hair from the tight ponytail, Seon Ho loves it when your hair is down.

As you expected, your boyfriend is more than just a little bit tipsy. His cheeks are flared, eyes droopy and posture slumped. Still, the moment he sees you walking, he begins to crack a dumb, dimpled smile.

Seon Ho opens his arms, hitting a few empty bottles in the process. "My baby! You're here!"

The attention of the whole table suddenly turns towards you, and boy did they get louder.

"Y/N, we have been waiting!"

"Finally, we were excited to see you again!"

"Looking mighty gorgeous there, Y/N. This fool really doesn't deserve you."

The guys beside your boyfriend cram to make a seat for you right beside him and you smile in gratitude. Seon Ho dives in for a tight embrace.

"I missed you," he muttered against your shoulders.

"I missed you, too. Have you been having fun?"

He nods. The guys tease him about being a sap then they urge him to drink more. One of them offer you a drink but you gently refused.

"I'll have to drive this big baby home, thank you though."

"Oh, come on, Y/N! It's been ages since you allowed yourself to drink with us." His friend retorted.