First awakening

My eyes opened painfully, my whole body felt a mixture of pain and numbness. I forced myself to sit up and look around the small room I was in. It was an empty white box. There was a large mirror, much larger than a normal mirror. Suddenly a buzz came from the top of the room. "SCP-700, it is good to see you are awake. You are unfit to stand due to the amount of drugs you have taken." Ignoring the voice I tried to stand up, but my legs were numb and could barely move let alone carry me. "We'll have someone bring you something to drink and eat in just a moment." The buzzing sound accrued again. I sat there for a few minutes slowly feeling my strength returning to me. A small door began to slowly open, two guards with heavy armor and riffles stood on the left and right side. In between them stood an older man in an orange jumper, he was carrying a tray with a bottle of water and a bag of something. One of the guards roughly shoved the man into the room, the door closed behind him. "Please don't kill me." The man begged. I was taken aback. Why would I kill him? Why should he die? I shook my head. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I can barely walk as it is let alone attack a grown man." The man seemed to be shaking in fear.  "D-59 approach or be terminated." The voice on a speaker yelled out. "What? Why would the threaten you like that?" The man slowly made his way towards me, his eyes were watery as if a tear would fall at any second. When he was almost to me, I could feel the fear radiating off of the man. I held out my hand. "Stop." He immediately stopped in his tracks. "Slide the tray on the ground. It's obvious you were only sent to bring me food. I apologize for scaring you." The man crouched down and placed the tray on the ground. He slid it towards me, it barely made it to me but I managed to grab hold of it and pull it the rest of the way. "He did his job, now please let the man go." There was no response. Suddenly the door that the man had come through began to open. He started walking towards the door when a guard appeared and raised his riffle at the man. "Stop moving!" The man stopped and raised his hands. The guard approached the man slowly. "Back up." The guard ordered. The man hesitated before taking a step back. I realized that the guard was forcing the man to get closer to me. I found my strength and stood up trying my best to keep my balance. The guards gun was now trained on me. "SCP-700! Remain seated!" The guard yelled at me. "I'll sit back down once he leaves." The guard took a step forward again, the man stepped to the side. The guard didn't focus on the man, his attention was on me. "Whatever you've put him thorough shows, he's terrified of me and yet he's much taller and can do more damage than me." The guard took a smaller step, I decided to push my luck. I took a step towards the guard. He gripped his gun harder. "Do not move!" I stared down the barrel of his riffle, it shook slightly. "You're scared of me." I said baffled. I look towards the big mirror, it was obvious to me that it was one-way glass. I didn't know how many people were watching me, but I could feel their eyes on me now. "Both of you leave." I ordered. The guard took a small step towards me again. I took a larger one, he stepped back. The man was now behind the guard, still shaking from fear. "Why are you scared of me? Did I do something?" The buzzing sound echoed through the room. "You are here for a reason SCP-700. We are to remain cautious until we find out what you are capable of." I laughed. "I'm a teenager! What possible damage could I do to someone in armor and a riffle pointed at my head?!" I felt myself getting angry. "SCP-700, please remain calm." I shook my head. "Then tell them to leave before I do real damage." I glared at the guard who glanced at the mirror, a sound came from his helmet but it was muffled so I couldn't hear it. The guard started slowly backing up along with the other man. The door opened and both exited the room, the door shutting loudly behind them. I let out a breath and sat back down. "Thank you." I said to no one in particular. I grabbed the water that was on the tray and gulped down all of it. I then opened the bag to find a PB&J sandwich. I began to eat as I looked around the room. The feeling of eyes digging into me never left, it only felt worse. I laid back down once I finished my food. I didn't know where I was, and why I was treated like some wild animal about to pounce on their pray. But I plan to find out why.