Time is running out

The old lady and I decided to take a walk, we trusted 053 enough to be alone for a short while. "What did you mean back there?" I asked. I couldn't get the sentence out of my head. "You don't really believe you're human, do you?" The old lady asked me. "No. I found that out back at the facility." The old lady and I were silent for some time. "No one deserves to be locked away there, not even the most evil minds." I looked down at the ground, then a memory hit me. "That crocodile!" The old lady looked at me like I was crazy. "There was a creature, it looked like a large crocodile and lizard mix. It's skin was able to regenerate, and it wanted to kill all life forms." I saw as the old woman's face went pale. "That thing, could very much be the end of everyone. Is there even a slight chance of it escaping?" I thought back. "I don't think so, they keep it locked in a room filled with acid. That seems to be its one weakness." Suddenly the familiar sirens of the facility start going off. "What?" I stepped back, the old woman turned and with surprising speed ran back to the house. I followed close behind. We made it back to the house, I quickly entered. 053 had a scared look on her face. "What's going on? Are they going to get us?" I quickly ran over to her and hugged her, I could feel her shaking. "It's okay, nobody's going to get us. I promise." The old lady marched into the house with herbs in her arms. She threw them into the cauldron and began stirring. "They do a search this way once every month, they'll do more now that you two have escaped." The water in the cauldron began to boil. "What is that?" I asked, the old lady poured a pink liquid into the mixture. "This is a spell, it'll allow us and my house to be invisible. One catch, you're going to be out eyes." The old lady motioned towards me. "What? What do you mean?" The old lady quickly glanced out the window than continued to stir. "Just because we'll be invisible, that doesn't mean we still won't be deadly. If we accidentally lock eyes with one of them, they'll be agitated and find us immediately." I felt 059 grip tighten, I tried comforting her. "Okay, I'll do it." The old lady nodded. "The house will also be invisible to us, and the guards can go through it but we can't. We will be able to see each other, but only if we keep physical contact." The old lady took three cups and filled them with the liquid and handed a cup to 053 and I. I led 053 to the middle of the room, her eyes were shut tight as she clutched onto me. "Alright, bottoms up." All of us gulped the liquid down, I gagged but forced myself to drink it. The old lady linked her arm with mine. "I'm trusting you here, you only have one shot at this. One screw up and you're right back in some cage." I swallowed to try and get the lump in my throat to go away, but to no avail. I watched as the house slowly began to disappear. In front of me, soldiers began climbing up the hill and walking right towards us. I could feel my hands getting clammy, and a cold sweat trickle down my neck. The soldiers eventually made it to the house, and they began walking through where the walls used to be. I held my breath, one soldier came to close to 053. I put my arm around her and moved her away. A soldier almost ran right into the old lady, I moved back than moved to the side. Suddenly my back met a wall, I was about to move forward when a soldier walked up to me. I pushed myself against the wall, they kept getting closer and closer. I could hear their breathing under the mask they wore. Just as they were about to touch me, a loud growl erupted from the facility. A beeping noise came from their helmet. "Code red! SC-682 has breached containment! Return to the facility immediately!" The guards ran back towards the facility. "They're gone." I said once I saw all the guards disappear behind the hill. "Not bad." The old lady said. She twirled her hand in the air, in a second the house was visible again. "Now we better start your training before they come back again."