SCP-173

(Slight warning this "chapter" has more gore in it. If you're okay with that, then you may proceed)
I think a few weeks have gone by again, but I couldn't remember. It sometimes felt like a whole day took a week to go by while a whole week flashed by as if it were just a day. I was laying on the floor as usual, an older lady had brought me my food for the day but I hadn't taken a bite. The very annoying buzzing rang from the speaker. "SCP-700, please stand by." I didn't move, the sound of the door opening echoed loudly through the room. I looked over at the door out of curiosity, there was a person in an orange lab coat tied up. I had no reaction, the scientist probably wanted me to interact but I knew better than too. I rolled over onto my side with my back facing the person, they had a gag in their mouth so their screams were muffled. I kept ignoring the person, I herd another object be rolled into the room. After a few moments the door closed, I decided to roll over. Standing in a tiny cage was a weird manikin made out of metal, it's arms were slightly out stretched. I sat up curious, a beep came from the cage. The door of the cage swung open, but the creature didn't move. I blinked, and a sudden quick snap echoed through the room. My eyes opened in a second, the screaming subject was silent. Their head twisted in a strange manner, I jumped up. The creature was out of the cage and had it's arms outstretched towards the subject. I slowly backed up, I blinked. The creature had moved at lightning speed towards me, and was now a couple feet away. I backed up, keeping eye contact with the creature. My back hit the wall, I stared at the creature. I stared at the creature for what felt like hours, a clanking sound came from the other end of the room but I didn't look. Suddenly a gun shot rang out, I yelled in pain as my leg gave out below me. They shot me. They shot me in the knee cap! A sudden snap echoed. My eyes were open, I was facing almost behind me. Yet my body was facing forward. My body collapsed onto the floor, a excruciating pain came from my neck, the sound of tearing flesh filled my ears.  After a few seconds it stopped. My whole body was in pain, yet somehow I was alive. I tried taking a breath, but blood spurt out of my mouth. Then a feeling began to grow, the same feeling I had with the guards and SCP-682. I felt a rage grow in my, my arms started to twitch. I pushed myself up, my neck moving back in place with a popping sound. I looked down at my body, chunks of flesh were missing. I looked at the creature, it's metal hands were drenched in blood, my blood. My fist clenched, in a blink of an eye I swung at the creature hitting its chest. It went flying through the room and landed on the wall, cracks ran up the wall. I stood up stumbling slightly on my leg that had been shot. I chuckled at the pain, my chuckles turned into giggles, giggles into laughter, laughter into hysterical laughing. I laughed like a mad man. My laughing echoed through the whole room, I looked up and covered my eyes with my arm. I waited a second than looked forward, the creature looked back, a slight dent could be seen on its chest where I hit it. I stepped forward, it's hands almost touching my face. I stared at its spray painted eyes, I grabbed its arm and threw it to the ground. I began to hit it, punch after punch yet I never blinked. When my hands began to bleed I didn't care, they regenerated quickly after anyways. I felt power, I felt unstoppable. I raised my fist high in the air, this time it didn't just dent the metal, my fist went completely through the creatures chest. I threw my other hand at it, this time putting a hole in its face. I began to laugh again as I took one of the creatures arms and stood up. I held the forearm of the creature with both of my hands, the ripped the arm off the body throwing it to the side where the cage it had come in was at. I picked the creature up with ease, still never blinking and threw it into the cage. I closed the door and forcefully shut it with a loud bang. I began to laugh some more, I blinked but the creature couldn't reach me. I looked at the one way mirror and smiled. "Come Get it!" I challenged. I heard the sound of a gun reloading, the same one that shot me. I stood perfectly still, waiting. The shot rang out, I stumbled forward. I slowly felt the back of my head, there was a wet substance. I looked down on the ground, a bloody bullet lay smoking on the floor with my blood on it. Blood drops dropped down my nose, I began to laugh again. "Cowards! You're all cowards!" I yelled over and over again. Another gun shot rang out, I laughed as the bullet pierced my side. Eventually, a dart was shot from a secret hole. It pierced my neck, I winced and took it out. There was a hint of purple liquid in it, I felt myself become heavy. I wobbled back and forth not wanting the overpowering energy I felt to end. But, eventually I fell to the floor with a hard thud. My eyes were heavy and my breathing was slowing down. The energy high I was feeling began to lower, I tried clutching onto it but it slipped through my fingers as my whole world became blurry.