3. Head Mistress's Daughter

TW: Self harm, Mental illnesses and Drugs briefly mentioned.

A/N: Steve ['stiv] is a shorter version of the name Stevie, not a misspelling 

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Next morning me and Mitch came to the main entrance like we were told - at 8 AM. Mrs. Right was waiting for us. She shortly nodded, greeting us and led us to her office. 

 From the inside the complex was pretty similar to the dormitories but the hall was a bit smaller. Two stairways were starting at this place and led to the next floor but the woman went past them. 

The corridors were filling up with students slowly, some were reading sitting on a couch, some were standing in groups of two or three, discussing the latest news. I was watching my future neighbors and classmates with a lot of interest. None of them looked selfish nor arrogant, in fact, they all seemed open and ordinary. 

Grassi somehow was managing to wink at all the girls around, making them go literally crazy. He left his hair in a manbun which made me happy. I grinned and slightly pushed him with my elbow after another girl giggled stupidly. 

"What do you need that for? You can't date all students, can you?" 

"I'm not planning on dating them," He smiled adorably, "Well, at least not all of them. You gotta get put on!" 

"Of course." I laughed.  

"You should do that too by the way. At least try looking around, girls don't leave you without attention as well." 

I hummed and went to the Head Mistress's office. A big table made of dark wood was standing near to the further wall with a black leather armchair behind it. There were some papers folded neatly on it and a little USA flag in the corner. Mrs. Right pointed to two chairs offering us a seat.  

"Okay, newcomers, here you have your timetable," She handed each of us a piece of paper, "After a little consultation I'll lead you to your first class. Acquaint yourself with our rules and put your signatures. She put two copies of papers and leaned back in her seat. I got halfway down the text not even trying to concentrate. All rules in different places are alike, it's unlikely for something different to be here. Mitch immediately put his signature and handed it back not even looking at it. The woman raised her eyebrow in surprise. 

"I read them on the website." He smiled. I knew that he actually hadn't even visited that site, but decided to do the same. I signed up and put the pen aside.  

"Fine. I talked to your parents. It's in your best interest to not break any rules - we expel students from the university after three warnings which is inadvisable for both of you." 

I was looking at my hands. Okay, dad is really mad at me. But what's his problem with Mitch? It didn't seem to bother him anyway as I saw him fidgeting in his seat impatiently, wanting to finally get out of this office. 

"Follow me," The Head Mistress stpod up, "You have history now. The class has already started."
We went out of her office and headed to the third floor. When we reached the auditory, Mrs. Right knocked on the door lightly and entered. The teacher had to stop his speech to greet the Head Mistress. "Mr. Hawke, I brought new students. Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying.
We smiled at the man. He seemed to be in his early fifties and already had some gray hair. He meticulously examined both of us. 

"Great," He said dryly, "Sit down please." 

The smile left my face. Something was telling me we wouldn't get along. I went to a free desk in the middle row, Mitch sat next to me. Mrs. Right said goodbye and left, the teacher continued his lecture. I pulled out a notebook and a pen, but didn't really want to write anything down.