9. There is a reason

Yeah, I told y'all there was gonna be a double but this one took me longer than I thought it would for some reason.
Btw,

MIRSTIE MIRSTIE MIRSTIE

Enjoy, don't forget to vote!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

POV Mitch

I woke up from being extremely thirsty not even being able to breathe normally. At first I thought of staying in bed because I also wanted to fall back asleep and sleep for twelve hours straight, but my dry throat told me to get up. I got up too fastly and immediately regretted it - my head started killing me. 

Holding my temples with my hands I looked around. I wasn't in my room. Scott and Stevie were peacefully sleeping on the other bed. I was alone. It didn't take me long to realize who's bed I slept in, but Kirstie wasn't in the room. 

On the nightstand there was a giant jug with water and two glasses already filled with it. I mentally thanked Kirstie for such a morning present and drank not less than a liter of water in one take. Last night's event were popping up in my head by fragments, but I couldn't think of anything while my mouth smelled like a skunk burrow. 

I left the block on my tiptoes, trying to navigate. A sign on the wall told me I was on the third floor which means I have to go down. All the way to my block I was looking around scared of making noise. What if any of the teachers already woke up from the sedative and decided to visit the dormitories? Luckily there was nobody so I reached my room calmly. 

My and Scott's beds were untouched since last night. My bed was still messy and had tons of clothing on it but I headed straight to the bathroom passing by the thrown around stuff and my open closet. I somehow got over this terrible headache that I had and washed my face with cold water. That's my policy. I never wash my face with warm water, cold is better for your skin and helps to wake up completely. 

After brushing my teeth I found courage to finally look in the mirror. My bangs were messed up, I had bangs under my eyes and my lips were swollen. It instantly hit me that I spent the whole evening making out with Maldonado and a smile on my face appeared by itself. I don't even remember how that happened, but those memories were the best. I also found two big hickeys on my neck. I touched them, trying to remember what happened yesterday or at least how did I get to the girls' room. Nothing. 

I took a fast cold shower, changed, styled my hair, drank another liter of water and took a painkiller. The door to out neighbors' room was closed. I knocked but there was no response. Slightly opening it I realized that neither Casey nor Rick were in there. Where's everybody? I wend down to the first floor already seeing all the chaos left there after yesterday's party. 

My expectations were wrong. The hall was filled with people. They all looked like they haven't even left for sleep. Only then I realized the killing headache painted on their faces and they all were falling asleep on the way. Kirstie was the only one to stay as positive as always, commanding others and leading the cleaning process: 

"Where are you going? This was upstairs! Hurry up, sweethearts, just a little more and you can go back to sleep!" 

I came up to her feeling suddenly guilty and I don't even know for what. What if she regrets what happened? Drunk me could do practically anything. 

"Hey." I greeted her quietly. 

"Oh, snore-ville finally woke up!" Kirst smiled and hugged me, kissing my cheek, "I thought you and Scott would sleep until evening! Are Scott and Stevie up?" 

"Not het, only me. What's going on here?" I sighed in relief seeing her act as usually and not avoiding contact. And that kiss was literally burning on my cheek now. All I want now is to feel the taste of her lips again... Boy, that's so not like me. Why did I have to fall for a girl when I haven't even spent a month here? 

Find Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें