Characters

Hi! This page will show you how the characters look like, or at least an approximation of them, and a small description of them. It was surprisingly difficult to find the closest possible pictures, so bear with me. Until the book is completed, this page may change as I am still hammering out the little details. They are also ordered by when they show up. So, here they are!

Also be aware that not all the characters will have a HUGE role in this book; this is mainly a character sheet for the entire series, and each one of them gets a chance to shine at some point, even if it may not be right away. And that their age is current, as in this year. Throughout the series, they will age, but this book only shows the age they are in THIS year.

Btw, for the dragons, I included how the eggs looked for three of them, but it's not perfect. I will be describing the eggs in the book, and it will match them for the most part, but a few things might be different.

Human Females

Age: 16

Name: Veranix Alizeh Nocte

Nickname(s): Nix (her preference), Nixie (what Flamma calls her), Ice Queen and Vera (Jayden calls her that), Ali (what Mina calls her), Little Human (what Caligo calls her)

Parent(s)/Guardian(s): Ember Flicker Nocte (dead mother), Storm Coro Nocte (dead father), Flame Spark Rodri (aunt), Jacob Mills Rodri (uncle)

Sibling(s): Floella Sable Nocte

Dragon: Clara

Element(s): Frost (ice), Flash (light), Hurricane (air)

Abilities: Touch Reader (can read people's thoughts and emotions with skin-to-skin touch - true abilities vary on power level)

Designation: Triple-Element Alpha Dragon Rider