Author's Note

Omigosh I'm so excited! This is the first time I've ever finished a book!!!!

I'm so happy ;D I literally texted one of my best friends when I pressed the period key and we started freaking out together LMAO.

Ok, so. I'm not really sure what I should say, but let me start with saying thank you for reading if you've read this far!!! It really means a lot!

I should also say that this is not the end, and that there will be more books. Ideally two more, so it's a trilogy, but if there are more than let there be more books!

Also, this book is a redo of another one I wrote that's called Twins of Fire and Ice. This book was originally going to still be called that but I very quickly realized that The Touch Reader is much better. I hope you agree lol.

I am VERY glad that you decided to read and I can't help but feel like Nix when Jayden held her hand; my heart is actually beating so fast as I'm writing this. I'm so glad that I finished and that I actually managed to complete something because I'm very easily distracted.

Anyway, I think I've said this like five times, but thank you so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed this book!! See you in the second one!

~Quin