A/N

Hey guys! I try not to put too much stuff in the middle of these chapters because I have the urge to delete them, but I wanted to ask some questions as I start coming to an end with HTRAC. Even though I still have twelve chapters left to write and even more to edit...

Altogether, there will likely be 36 chapters. I want to make sure I take my readers' feedback into account as I come to an end with the book, which is kind of weird because a lot of revelations will come to light next chapter and the chapters after that that you might comment about.

Are there any new dynamics you want to see?

Who are your favorite characters? What about side characters?

Which characters do you want to see more of?

Are there any things you want to see included?

How are you feeling about the pacing of this book?

How do you feel about action scenes in this book or scenes where I write about the use of a character's power(s)?

What kept you reading this far?

Do you ever feel yourself get bored and skim through a chapter?

What things can you relate to in this book?

Are there any questions that you have/anything that you're confused about?

This is just a spot for anything else you might want to comment on: