11. The perfect shot

You and Adam walked out of the office and into the elevator where he swiped a black card and pressed the 18th floor. All you could think was, how could he have access to the 18th floor? Does he have an office there?

The ride up was a calm quite before the chime told you that you had arrived. The doors opening to a huge floor with glass offices. There where only about 10 offices, each with there own view of the city. You followed him to the corner office, and saw that the door sign said driver. Did he buy a office space here?

"Well, you must be very confused as to why I had personally asked about you" he said breaking the silence as we walked into the office. You giggled.

"Yes actually, I know I'm an amazing neighbor but wow I didn't know I had that sort of impact" you remarked making him chuckle.

"Well the truth is my manager did want me to start doing something like this, but I didn't want him to manage it. And I remember you mentioning you had a job here for that very thing. So I asked around got in touch with some people and found out you worked in the same building I happen to also work it. So I felt it was only appropriate" he finished. He walked behind the desk and pulled out a white folder and handed it to me. Inside was almost a hundred headshots and photos of him that were taken. Along with a list of emails and names for his social media's.

"This is quite impressive. How did you get this all set up in time?" You asked, knowing this would have been something you would have done but he was 2 steps ahead of you.

"Mark, my manager actually had been accumulating these. He's been moaning about me doing this for months now so when I finally told him, this was on my desk the following hour" he said in response to you. You had moved to the large glass table and started placing photos and pictures out on the table. You had started to plot out how you would make his Instagram feed. Between the perfect balance of black and white, red carpet photos, and photo shoots for magazines and such. You were so focused on trying to create the perfect feed you didn't realize Adam was starting at you.

"I am so sorry I should probably explain what I'm doing oh god" you said realizing what had happened. He laughed.

"No no please these look amazing, the layout looks clean and put together. I can tell you take this seriously." He said looking over the photographs. "I knew it would be a good idea for you to manage this sort of thing." He said still looking over and you smiled. You got to a photo of him and the woman from the lobby.

"So I must know, so I can make the correct captions. Is Monica a serious part of your life?"

You could fee himself stiffen. "I'm going to be completely honest. We had first only gone out for a cup of coffee for publicity but over the course of a few weeks she was very adamant on how she felt about me and I personally felt trapped. I'm currently trying to manage that relationship and I am not fond of the idea of Monica being mentioned in my feed if it's not necessary. As we will most likely not be together very long after this." He said and you felt very off. The relationship with Monica seemed so stiff and fake. You knew something was off in the coffee shop that day.

"Alright, well if I may use your computer, I'm ready to set up and get your accounts going and post the first image for you." You said standing up gathering 1 of the photos. He nodded giving you access to the computer. You logged into Instagram for him. His Instagram handle was The real Adam driver. Instagram had given Adam the official verification and already within minutes he had 5k followers. You set the profile picture and the bio with everything that was needed. And got the first post ready.

 The real Adam driver: yes, it is official

The real Adam driver: yes, it is official. I have made it to instagram. I am more than excited to interact with you all.

You showed the photo to Adam and he approved. You clicked post and within minutes the comments were flooded with positivity.

"Wow, that's amazing" he said looking in awe as the comments came through. You could fee his breath on the back of your neck from how close he was.