𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐓𝐑𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐇
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐓𝐑𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐇⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I just feel like this bitch trynna play me so I'm finna fuck her moms," I told Taje as I hiked up my jeans.

We was on the block today making a few plays, to put a lil extra bread in our pockets. Fortunate or not I ain't like asking my folks for nun. Plus my pops taught me to work hard for what I want so that's what I'm doing.

"You always think that bitch cheatin, you must got a guilty conscience or sum." This nigga replied using these big ass words.

I smacked my lips, "nigga what.. I only cheat on the weekends, relax." I told him as some dude came up to me and dapped me up. We made our exchange and moved a lul bit further down the block.

"There go that nigga Choppa, we still gon kill this nigga?" I questioned TK who just nodded.

"Fasho, then we gon run this block."

We walked up on Choppa and dapped him up, he ain't say nun he just gave us a head nod and got bacc to business.

I aspire to be as unbothered as this nigga. Sucks I gotta kill him though.

I watched as some jawns walked up to us, one stood out to me in the group. She had some pretty big lips, some smooth caramel skin and a short cut in her hair. She was a lul skinny jawn, but the black dress she had on showcased her lul shape, it was cool fr.

I walked up on her and her eyes got big when she seen me, "whaddup cuhz," I spoke

She looked up at me and smiled, "Hi." I could tell she was shy cause she wasn't able to make eye contact wimmie.