𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐊𝐘𝐄𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌 | 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐊𝐘𝐄𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌 | 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I stood to my feet as I wiped the corners of my mouth, "okay you got what you want, can I see my daughter now?"

My babies "father" chuckled, "you only get an hour today."

My eyes widened.

"Only an hour, Leandre can I please just take her for the day?"

"No, you won't have sex with me. I told you, you can only have her for an hour until you have sex with me."

I rolled my eyes, "why can't you just have sex with someone else?"

"You know why, she's in her playroom." He told me.

I rolled my eyes hard, he had full custody of Tay, simply because I was struggling bad. I was coming off of drugs and everything.. and since he had full custody he determines when I see her and for how long.

I tried taking him to court to at least get half, but since I was on drugs at a time in my life, they always deny the notion. It was Leandre's fault, he's the one who introduced me to drugs and I became addicted.

I had Nala two years ago, when I was 16. Nobody knew I was pregnant because I was so small.. it just looked like I had gained weight. I went into labor by myself and everything, Leandre came after she was born.

Nobody knows she exist but Leandre and I. I wanted to tell Zacharias and just have him kill him - but Nala adores her dad. He treats her so good, he loves her so much... and I just couldn't take that anyway from her.

I was heading to her playroom, but stopped in my tracks when I seen she was in the dining room dancing.