𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"LOLO IN THIS BITCH, wassup yall!" I yelled as I walked into Brandon and Jakari's crib. I went straight to the kitchen and started rummaging through the cabinets for some snacks.

"You been mia and the first thing you do is come in and eat my snacks?" Kari questioned me, making a face.

I sucked my teeth, "I just been going through some shit, but I'm back now." I nodded, grabbing two packs of Welches fruit snacks, and 3 chocolate chip granola bars as well as a bottle of water from the the 24 pack that was on the floor.

I hated cold water, room temp was a must.

I walked in to the living room and seen Brandon sketching sum, "what you doing cuz?" I questioned as I leaned over his shoulder examining his art.

"Just a lul sketching, I fucked my ankle up yesterday coming into the house

"Just a lul sketching, I fucked my ankle up yesterday coming into the house. Your little sisters and cousins was being fast," he explained as he did some shading.

I was mesmerized, I didn't know he was this talented, at least not when it came to drawing. For as long as I could remember he always had a football in his hand and that was his true passion, but maybe this could be a side job.. bring it extra income cause he's not in the streets, thankfully.

"That's dope and what they do?" I made a face, once he said they was being fast.

"Was at some party, a bunch of niggas was there. They was all being fast, except for Mocha. Sum dude assaulted her." He explained.

My eyes went wide, "are you for real?"

He shook his head, "yeah I shot that nigga in his face and Jakari dug in his shit," he explained.

"Oh wow.. I need to get over to Auntie Yana's, see if she wanna stay wimmie or sum."

"Yeah do that, they miss you." He said.