𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐓𝐀𝐉𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐓𝐊
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐓𝐀𝐉𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐓𝐊 ⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"What you mean you pregnant?" I mugged Nina as she showed me a pregnancy test she took earlier.

"I am carrying your child Taje, the fuck else does it mean?" She rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I just knew you wasn't shit, gon have to raise this baby by myself cause you ain't SHIT!" She yelled.

I succed my teeth, "ion remember the last time we fucced guh, you sure its mine?" I questioned, cause I honestly didn't remember the last time I was up innat.

"You calling me a ho?" She mugged me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "shiiit, you might be. Ion know forreal."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" She got loud and started crying, making her look ugly as hell.

"Stop that shit, you look dumb." I mushed her head and she quickly wiped her face.

"Its yours TK, and if you don't do your part .. I'll be sure to put you on child support!" She clapped her hands, getting all in my face.

"You just gon let her talk to you like that," my lul cousin Aylear questioned me.

"Mind your business little boy!" Nina yelled at him.

"Bitch, I'll dead spit on you. Fucc out my face," Lil stank mugged her and reverted his attention back to the blunt he was rolling.

"You gon let him talk to the mother of your children like that?" She scrunched up her face.

Tru smacced his lips, "ain't shit even inner yet, shut up."

"How you gon put me on child support? Ion got no job, I need a blood test anyway. Cause you trippin forreal." I waved her off.

This the 6th bitch claiming I done got her pregnant, I seriously need to start double wrapping or sum cause these bitches eggs powerful.

"When I'm far enough, I'll set up the appointment. You will be taking care of this child," she snapped before walking off and down the street with her home girls behind her.

"Didn't you fucc all dem?" Tru questioned me as he pulled from his blunt.

"Yes sir, and they all claiming I got em pregnant. This bitches is ruthless."