𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"We here to see Lotus Amour Murphy." I spoke to the receptionist whose glasses sat low on her face.

"Who is we?" She questioned.

I moved back and everybody was here, my mama, my aunt, my cousins, my siblings.. everybody. Armani even showed up, as he should since she was coming to see him.

Her eyes widened seeing how big Lolo's support system was.

"We all family, can we just please go see my cousin?" I questioned her.

"What was the name?"

"Lotus Amour Murphy." I repeated and she did some shit on her keyboard before looking up at me, "she's in room 111, please only 5 people back at a time."

I nodded my head and Tylin came running to me, as well as Auntie Yana and my mama. Tru stood up and followed us back to the room.

As soon as we walked in, a frown appeared on my face.

My poor baby cousin, I examined.. sighing seeing the deep gash above her eyebrow being stitched up.

I walked up to her and ran my hand over her cheek, her lip was busted and her eye was swoll. She had a few scratches on her face and I noticed her arm was in a cast. Her eyes were still closed so I assumed she was asleep.

"Sissy, are you okay?" Ty questioned as he climbed into her bed and laid down on her chest.

"Be careful Ty, sissy in pain." Tru told him, making Ty frown.

"My poor baby," Auntie Yana spoke up taking Lolo's hand in hers, she leaned down and kissed her forehead.

My mom just stood off in the back, her eyes watering. I could tell she was upset. She pulled her black Gucci bag up on her arm and leaned down, kissing Lolo on her cheek. This made her stir a little bit, slowly but surely she started opening his eyes.

She hissed, trynna sit up. She blinked a few times then looked at all of us, she started crying.

"I lost my b-baby." She hiccuped as tears ran down her cheeks.

We all looked at her shocked, she must've not told anybody she was pregnant, maybe thats why she needed me to go see Armani with her.