𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"On 1 count of aggravated assault, how do find?" The judge questioned Z and his lawyer.

They whispered a few things and Z cleared his throat, "not guilty your honor."

"I OBEJCT! This thug beat my son and broke his nose!" Armani's mama called out, yelling and screaming.

"ORDER, Order in my court!" The judge banged his gavel three times.

I rolled my eyes, your son beat my ass and you ain't care - yup, when I told her about it.. she had the audacity to ask me what I did.. like I deserved it.

Bitches crazy.

"Judges, have you come to a verdict?" The judge questioned the jurors who all looked puzzled.

A tall, white woman with big, square glasses and long wavy brown hair and a plain face stood up, "we have your honor."

"How do you find?"

"We find the defendant not guilty."

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, "thank fucking god."

Z made eye contact with his sister and I then he turned and kissed his mama on her cheek, "I love you." He mouthed.

"I love you too." I mouthed back as I watched the officer, who just happened to be his dad arrest him and take him back so he could finish the rest of his sentence.

These two months need to go by faster, I missed my man and I miss my cousins and brothers so much.

"You good mama Viv?" I questioned Dasani and Z's mama as we walked out of the courthouse, "I'm good baby, just want my son home." She spoke truthfully.

"He'll be home soon mama," Dasani spoke up, grabbing ahold of her mothers hand and kissing her cheek. I smiled at them as I watched them interact, their relationship was everything I wish I would've had with my mothers.

I just wish they would've survived their shootings, lost my birth mama as a baby and lost AJ when I was nine, my whole life has been nothing but death and losing the people around me.

Dad in prison, uncle too. I just wanted my family whole again.

At least as whole it could get, without AJ, my mama and Marci in the picture.

It it what it is though, ain't shit I could do.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝐀𝐑
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

"Of course them niggas would get it easy, it is what it is. He gon get his fosure," I told my bro, Kamp who was posted up on the block wimmie.

"Nigga I know, still can't believe you made me ram into your baby mama." He spoke, shaking his head.

"She lost the baby - so I'm lowkey sick. I just wanted to shake her up a bit, but yknow." I shrugged, thinking back on everything that happened at the hospital.

Them niggas did my shit in, but best believe I was gon get every single one of em - somebody gon die and I think I'm getting Aylear's young ass first, lil dude loved being in the streets, trynna be tough.

Somebody gon accidentally, on purpose shoot his ass once he come home - easy target. He's careless and reckless, perfect excuse to make it look like an accident.

"Don't worry about though - we got you. Them niggas gon get taken care of." Kamp spoke up, making me nod my head.

"Fosho, I'm finna head to the crib; I'll get up witchu." I told Kamp and he nodded and started walking off.

I parked my car in the alley for obvious reasons, niggas still on my head - I know Choppa got connections in and out of prison .. so I gotta stay low.

As I started making my way to my car, a pain shot through my back, I groaned and stiffened up before falling to to the ground.

I looked up and seen Black, a well known nigga in this streets who just happened to run with Choppa.

Fuck.

I held onto my stomach as blood poured, he looked down at me with a smirk before pulling the trigger, this time hitting me in my chest.

I hissed in pain, holding onto to my wounds.

He took his big ass boot and pressed down on my abdomen making me scream in pain.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"This for Lolo bitch." He pulled the trigger again and I felt a bullet wound go straight through my throat.

I groaned and choked on my blood as my vision started to blur.

Last thing I saw was Black taking off the opposite direction.

I held onto my throat, trying to get the blood to stop but it just kept on.

I felt my eyes start to water, I'm really about to die.

"AR?!" I heard the familiar voice of Kamp; he came to my side and wrapped his Tshirt securely around my neck.

"I got you bruh - you gon be aight."

"Yeah, I need an ambulance, I'm in the alley off woodbine." Kamp spoke into his phone.

I felt my life being taken from me as I struggled to breath.

I think this was it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
100 votes