𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 | 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 | 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Aight nigga, I'm a get up with you," I spoke to my baby brother Shahiem, heading out to the block.

With Choppa in jail, a nigga gotta work tens times harder.

Make sure the drugs are being supplied, guns being brought and money being counted so when Chop came home cuhh would be cool.

I got into my black Cadillac, Meek blasting through the speakers as I rode round the block.

I'm looking, making sure all my block boys on the corners doing their jobs.

As I was rounding the corner, I seen some naked broad dragging herself around the way.

I scrunched up my face, bitches really have no respect or morals.

I was about to drive past until the girls face looked mighty familiar.

I slammed on my brakes.

"LOTUS!" I yelled, hopping out of the car and grabbing my hoodie to cover her body.

"Lolo?" I questioned as I wrapped the hoodie around her petite body.

"B-black," she stutterd looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Come on mama, lets get you to safety."

She nodded her head and I helped her in the car, she shivered so I turned the A/c off and grabbed some basketball shorts I had sitting in the back.

I know she felt so exposed.

"What happened?" I questioned, handing her the shorts so she could cover up.

"K-kamp, my ex's friend rapped and beat me because somebody killed Armani," she spoke quietly, looking down as she played with strings on my hoodie.

I cursed myself, wishing I killed Kamp.

Now I felt like this was all my fault.

"I'm sorry," I finally spoke after several seconds.

So stupid, fuck a sorry gon do Bryson?

"Where should I take you?" I questioned, keepimg my eyes on the road.

"With you - I can't let Dasani see me like this."

I nodded my head and took a u-turn heading back to my spot.