𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐀
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐀⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝟏 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"How you handling things," my therapist, Mia questioned me as I played with the string of my hoodie.

"I'm not— I was just getting to know her; she was carrying my child and just like that; she's gone."

I thought back on everything that was happened over the last year.

Lotus died instantly once Armani shot her — the bullet pierced her heart causing her to bleed out.

Murph was sentenced to 25 to life — with a chance of parole after fatally shooting Armani in his skull — which was well deserved.

Only because his lawyer argued it was self defense on Lotus's behalf.

I just — I can't really cope with the fact that I lost the girl who I had plans on spending the rest of my life with.

I'm not sure where I go from here — but I knew I couldn't stay in the city; not after everything thats happened.

"She was pregnant?" My therapist questioned.

I nodded my head, "yeah just shy of 2 months," I choked on my words; raising my hand.

"My fault," I mumbled.

"I got a question?" I asked my therapist.

"Please ask."

"Where do I go from here — what do I do? How do I cope — how do I get through the days without her by my side?"

"Its going to be hard — from what I've learned you loved her. You adored her and appreciated her the best way you could, mourning someone is always different for the next person, but I want you to know that the pain you're feeling is temporary. You will soon be able to accept things for what they are — and somewhere down the line you'll be able to forgive Lotus's killer. I just want you know life goes on, it doesn't stop no matter what happens or how you feel. Don't let life pass you by, Lotus did become a huge part of your life, but she didn't take it over so don't lose yourself over this. Keep your head high, stay strong Mr.Kingston."

"I gotta go," I told her as I stood up from my seat and made my way outside to my car.

Sighing — I scrunched up my face seeing my sister in tears with a little girl on her hip.