𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"All I know is your lil ass betta come up outta this coma — ion need to be burying no more loved ones," I expressed as I talked to my baby brother.

I was here basically everyday — seeing him like this made me angry, but most of all sad; I should've just drovw him home instesd and all this could've been avoided.

My lil brother 15 up in this bitch fighting for his life, that shit ain't right.

Sal got cameras — so hopefully when my unc and my pops come back; they come up with something cause anybody can catch a bullet behind this lil nigga.

"Is he okay?" Kimora; one of the twins asked me.

"He breathing on his own but the doctors don't know his fate," I expressed to her.

Out of no where she started crying, "come on," I waved her off and she sat next to me as I rubbed her back and tried my best to console.

"Where's your partner in crime?" I asked, referring to Kamari.

"Wit mommy — getting you and them some food; she said she ain't eat in 4 days."

I shrugged, "Aint have the appetite to."

"Can you eat for me please?" She looked up at me; with her big brown; glassy eyes.

"Yeah — I'll do what I can," I told her as I averted my attention back to my baby brother.

Mari had her head on my shoulder and my free hand was in Aylear's.

A few moments later my mama walked up, "I got you some chicken tenders, fries and fruit punch please eat a little bit," my mama spoke handing me the bag of food.

I sighed and opened it — as soon as I seen it my stomach started growling.

I slowly started eating, taking in everything; this shit really a hit.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"If they ain't dead, turn around and come back when they is," I spoke seeing my cousins walk in as well as my uncle and my dad.

"Thought you would wanna do it — we got em tied up somewhere remotely, it's your call," my dad spoke; shocking me.

"I can't believe I'm apart of a family full of killers and gangbangers," my mama chimed in shaking her head.

This made us laugh, cause its true — we literally, well most of us were killers.

Only one that ain't pull a trigger was Aylear and I wanted to keep it that way.

Shit even Lotus be toting a lot more now — after her situation with Armani; Choppa made her carry.

"Yall still normal," I looked over at both sets of twin girls.

They shrugged, "Aint shit about this family "normal," Tiana chimed in making me laugh.

"You got that right," Auntie Yana spoke up  making us laugh so more.

"Thats okay though — ain't nun wrong with blowing a few heads off; at this point.. this shit is normal," Unc Murph said.

"Its not normal — yall need to quit and stop with this  nonsense though, yall getting too old and all this killing and stuff isn't how yall wanna live the rest of your lives. I hate looking over my shoulder — this family need peace." My aunt expressed making me agree with her to a certain extent.

Ion kill often — so this don't apply to me.

"You right lil sis — my ass is getting old and I'm tired of trynna keep up with the kids. We all know I'm not to be fucked with." Unc chimed in, nodding his head.

"Ole ass bastard can't keep up no more," Tru chimed in with a small laugh.

"Boy I'll send your ass back where you came from," Unc bucked.

"Yall some fools — but nah you definitely right Ayana. This shit is getting old, but although we finna be up out this shit, don't yall forget who the real big dogs is," my dad said.

We all started mumbling shit and agreeing or disagreeing, ain't really matter. It was just nice to see us all in one room — being an actual family again.

We heard coughing and I snapped my head towards Aylear.

"Lemme get sum water," he mumbled and we quickly called for a nurse and got his water.

He took a sip and sighed deeply, "damn — how long I been out?" He questioned; looking around at all of us.

"Just a few days bro," I replied to him with a big ass goofy grin on my son.

"Welcome back boy," dad spoke up as he came over and kissed Aylear's forehead.

"Uhm I just need everyone to clear the room so we can ask Aylear a few questions except for his parent gurdian," a nurse spoke up making us suck our teeth.

We all exited out the room and made our way to the waiting room — I scrunched up my face when I seen somebody that looked just like Armani.

My eyes widened seeing them reach in their jacket, "LOTUS!" I yelled and before I could get to her, two shots went off, hitting her directly in the chest.

Armani was attacked to the ground and arrested as nurses ran to Lotus's side.

"LOTUS!" I could hear Choppa yell as he was by her side, "come on baby, don't do this."

Next thing that happened — nobody would be ready for.

Murph pulled out his gun and shot Armani directly in his skulll — automatically killing him.

There was so much going on, I could barely process what was happening.

Screams, cries .. all that I could be heard.

From this day forth — all our lives would ultimately change.