Chapter 1

⚠️TW⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THINGS ABOUT DRUGS AND SUICUDE⚠️If your going through anything bad stay strong for me okay? Everything is gonna get better soon.Your not alone.I love you✨💓 Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255 ❤

It was a Saturday. My mom and dad were fighting again as usual.Im so tired of them constantly fighting and blaming it on me.
"Mama Im leaving the house!Im gonna go to Steffs house." I said to my mom going out the door.
"Whatever you always go out any way,you're such a disappointment." She said.
She always goes on and on about how much she hates my dad and I remind her of him.The way she and my dad blame me is complete bullshit. Im not really going to Steffs house by the way.Maybe I also need to tell you im an addict.Im not proud of it but its a way for me to escape reality. I went to go buy some pills and smoke a blunt at my spot no one knows about.I come there to watch the sun rise or set. "Everyone hates me dont they?" I say to myself smoking a cigarette."Why dont they love me." I said.
I had a bottle of pills right in my pocket.Whenever I reach my limit ill end everything.I took the pills out of my pocket and just stared at it.I was hust about to open the bottle until Steff called me.(shes my bestfriend)I answered the call.
"Natali!Guess what!" She said. "What?" I said back. "Im moving to New Jersey and you can come live with me!!" She said. Holy shit was this the sign from God? That I can start over and live a new life. "Are you fucking serious Steff!? I can come?" I said. "YES! I got a job there and my mom is willing to pay for half of the rent for the house and furniture.You can finally have a clean slate." Steff said."Go to your house and pack up your things and meet me at my house"She said. "What now? We're going now?"I said. "Yes I wanted to suprise you!" She said.This bitch,ah I love her. "Okay ill see you there! Love you rat!" I said. "Okay love you too" She said. I hanged up the phone and started walking back to my house. New Jersey huh. I came back home my dad was passed out on the couch and my mom in her room. I went upstairs and packed mostly everything I had.Im at my front door and I said "Im leaving for good!Nobody in this house gives a shit about me.Dont come trying to find me." I left.I had tears in my eyes but I have to be strong. I got an uber to Steffs house and we went together to the airport to fly out to New Jersey.Once we were there at the house Steffs mom helped pay I felt like I finally let go some parts of me that I didn't want. "I call upstairs" I said."Fuck you"She said in a playful way. All the furniture was in the house already.Damn she prepared.I put all my stuff in my new room and me and Steff layed on my new bed. "Wait so where do I go to school" I said. "You go to Passiac Valley High stupid" Steff said. "I dont fucking know where to go" I said. "Well they said your gonna have a guide to help you for the first week."Steff said. "Who?" I asked. "I dont know some boy named Mattia.They said he has all the same classes as you so they put him as your guide."Steff said. Mattia huh? That name sounds familiar to me. "I hope hes cute teehee" I said. "Your so weird" Steff said."You start school on Tuesday the bus will pick you up.I won't be here on weekdays so don't do anything fun without me" Steff said."Hey Steff? Thank you for everything. I dont know how I would have survived without you" I said."Hey your like family to me I would do anything for you." Steff said.God I love her. I hope New Jersey changes me for the better.
-
-
-

Dont worry guys this chapter was about the main character so you get to know her more 😌Also I forgot to add Steff as a character oops 😭 Follow my ig @ dotpolybioh 🙈