Chapter 6

⚠️TW THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING TOPICS⚠️If your going through anything,stay strong❤Your gonna make it through and I love you bb,you got this🤧💓😘

Its Saturday.The day of the big party.Steff went to her friend Anne's house to complete a project.Something about equal rights or whatever.Anyways I decided to text Alejandro cause I was alone and bored.
                      Curious George🙈❤
Me- hey monkey🙈 Can you come over im bored😔
                            Curious George-hey bae 😗✌ and yes I can🙈Im omw rn
*read*
15 minutes later I hear a knock on my door and I open it.Ale came in and gave me a hug.

"Hi Natali" he said after giving me a hug.He smelled good 🙈

"Hi Ale" I said with a big ass smile on my face.

I looked like an idiot.I dont know why but hes been hitting different lately.He seems more,I dont know,cute?

"Why did you want me to come here anyway,I was gonna pick you up later" Ale said as me and him walk to my room.

"I dont know.I was bored and all alone dont you feel bad for mee?"I said to Ale with my bottom lip popping out.

"Awe Im sorry bb im here for you" Ale said with a smile on his face.

That smile.His dimples.Oh my god get your head back in the game Natali! Dont catch feelings,nothing good happens to you its not gonna work. Ale sat on my bed and I sat on the couch in my room.

"You wanna play GTA ale" I said breaking the silence

"Hell yeahh" he said

I went to my bed and sat by Ale giving him the controller.Me and him played GTA for like an hour and went down stairs to eat cause we fat asses.

"Ale you want to order some pizza?" I said

"Yessirr" Ale said

I ordered the pizza and while me and Ale waited we sat on my couch in the living room watching Money Hiest.That show is really good no capp.

The pizza came and we finished all of it in under 30 minutes.I told you,fatasses.For the remainder of the time Alejandro and I just vibed watching netflix,making tik toks,play fighting,listening to music.It was really fun.

Oh shit.I checked the time it was 6:45 pm.The party starts at 8:30. I needed to get ready.

"Ale its 6:45 Im gonna go get ready real quick,wait here ill be done in like 50 minuets" I said to Ale walking to go to my room

"Damn girls take so long to get ready jeez" Alejandro said

"Fuck you" I said sticking out my tongue to him

"I love you too Natali" He said making a heart with his hands. This boy really something else.

I got upstairs to my room and took a quick shower. I did my hair and makeup and put on this outfit:

 I did my hair and makeup and put on this outfit:

(Lol this makes me so insecure)

I had to keep it be casual with a hint of baddie.I put some perfume on and took a bag and filled it with blunts and pills.Im an addict,remember?It was already 7:45 and I went downstairs so me and Ale could go.

"Hey rat fuck im readyy"I said laughing

I was spinning around slowly so Ale could see the fit. He just looked at me up and down and smiled.Weird.

"Uh yeah let's go"Alejandro said

"Oh and you look really good"Ale said with a big ass smile

"Awh thanks luv" I said in a british accent.I was smiling like crazy.

We went to the car and picked up the rest of the boys.I sat next to Ale in the front by the way.

"Ooo sis you look beautiful" Roshaun said

"Yeah you do its nice" Kairi said

"You really are beautiful Natali" I heard Mattia say. Fuck.I felt like smiling like an idiot.

"Awee you guys are gonna make me blush" I said doing "👉👈" with  my hands. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

When we got to the party all eyes were on me. Some guy came up to me and said
"Hola mami you fine as hell can I hitt"

"What the fuck" I said.This guy is wasted.

All of a sudden both Alejandro and Mattia went in front of me and said "Leave her alone Hector" at the same time

Hector? Thats his name?Ew.

"Seriously man,your drunk" Mattia said

"Yeah just back off bro"Ale said

"Damn a guy cant have fun once in a while?" Hector said trying to look at me.Gross.

I just walked away. The music was so loud so I went to the backyard and smoked.Some random guy named Alex came up to me and asked if I wanted to drink and do c0caine. Of course I said yes.Its not like my first time doing it. I was out there for hours talking to Alex and drinking the night away.

"This shit hit different" I said taking another drink.I looked over at Alex cause he didnt say anything.Dumbass was passed out.

So i went back into the party.Then I saw it.Mattia kissing a girl at the party.Is that Jenna? I felt tears forming in to my eyes and I went up to Mattia.The next thing I know I shoved the girl out of the way and my hand went across Mattias cheek.

"FUCK YOU POLIBIO!"I said with a slight voice crack and tears in my eyes.

All eyes were on us. I stormed out of that party and took an uber to go to my spot.I can't stand to be here right now.

When I got to my spot I sat on that log,laying my back against the tree.(It was around 5 am by now) I was still crying.The tears couldnt stop coming. I stood up and went closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. I looked down.It was a pretty long way down.Should i just jump? Maybe my life isnt worth living for. I took out my arms and raised them to the side of my body.(like the position people do when yk) Im tired of everything.

"Natali STOP! Please! Stay right where you are im coming!Im here."

That voice.Could that be...

This chapter is kinda long😭 Dont hate me I tried to put a cliffhanger teehee🙈❤