Chapter 3

Ah fuck.My head hurts like hell.I woke up in a hospital bed.Great.Wait,is that Mattia? He was asleep holding my hand sitting on a chair.Dumbass.Why did he stay?

"Mattia?" I said. He jumped up and said
"Holy shit hi thank god your not dead"he said. This bit-

"What happend?" I said holding my head.

"Well you told me not to leave you and blacked out on the floor.And we missed school." Mattia said looking at me.

Wow.I ruined my clean slate huh.First day of school I get high and black out.But hey the boy is fine as hell.

"Wait so how long do I have to be here?" I said

"Not long,just one more day." He said.
Great I miss 2 days of school.

"How am I supposed to catch up with the work if Im not even there" i said in a whiny ass voice

"Ill come here after school and help you.Dont worry about it.Im your guide remember,Im supposed to take care of you"Mattia said.

Wow this kid.Why is he so nice to me? When he said that I felt my heart race.Natali control yourself.You know what happend last time. Oh and your probably wondering what did happen last time.It was 3 years ago.I had an abusive boyfriend named Kevin.He tried to hurt me in all ways possible and no one knows except Steff and my parents.But all my parents did was say that I deserved it.Kevin is the reason I moved to italy for 3 months.Hes the reason I cant trust.Hes the reason im like this.I hate him with everything I have.

"Natali? Hello?" Mattia said waving his hand in my face.

"Boy get your hand out of my face" I said snapping back at him.

"Chill damnn.Anyways ima go get mcdonalds and come back ok?" Mattia said getting up.

"Okay ill be waiting teehee" I said with a smile. I saw Mattia smile and blush.That smile.I know it from somewhere.That smile was everything.Oh shit I gotta text Steff and tell her what happend.
                             My Bitchh🙈😍
Me - Stefffff Im in the fucking hospitall

                                              Steff-Are you okay!?

Me- obviously not dumbass but Ill come back home after tommorow dont worry and plus a cute boy taking care of me🙈

                               Steff- Ooo use  protection🙈

Me- fuck you❤

                                           Steff- love you too💓
                                                                *read*

I wonder when that bumble fuck coming back my fat ass hungry. 40 minutes later a short ass boy and a cute boy with dimples came into the room.

"Hold up what the fuck" i said.

"Hi im Kairi and this is Alejandro" the short boy said pointing to the one with dimples

"We're Mattias besties" Alejandro said in a sus voice

"Oh ok im Natali"i said

"Yeah we know" They said
Huh is everybody just attractive here.Damn New Jersey filled with meaalss.Mattia then came into the room with McDonald's.

"What took you so long bitch i was hungryy as hell" i said taking the bag

"Your welcome princess" Mattia said sarcastically,We all laughed and started eating.
I know he was being sarcastic but when he called me princess I felt butterflies.What is this kid doing to me with his hazel brown eyes and perfect smile. Natali control yourself people here are just attractive.But Mattia was different,i dont know how but I just know. After 3 hours everyone left and I fell asleep. I woke up around 3 in the morning and saw Mattia sleeping on the couch in the room.

"Tia!Mattia!" I said trying to be quiet but loud enough so he can hear me. He woke up instantly.My hearttt

"Yes princessa"he said in a sleepy voice

"What are you still doing here?" I said

"I had to stay to watch you incase you need anything but I have to leave tommorow for school but ill be back"he said stretching

"Oh okay" i said

"Go back to sleep now.Goodnight Natali"mattia said with that stupid smile
That stupid smile of his is everything to me I swearr.

"Okay goodnight Tia" I said going back to sleep. I dont do well with feelings because of Kevin but i feel like im falling for Mattia.Theres something about him,he makes me feel like im willing to risk it all.

Steff if your reading this ily and I used your name cause idk who else😔😌 Follow  me on ig @ dotpolybioh ty for reading🙈 Next chapter coming soon 😈