Chapter 9

Monday,great another school day.I had slept over at Mattias house again and he woke me up and told me to get ready for school.I basically live with him at this point.Im always at his house.I dont know why but its so comforting. Ever since Ale broke up with me,I hanged out a lot with Mattia.
And guess what? I havent been doing drugs or drinking for a whole month now.Im sober and I have Mattia to thank for that.

I left Matti's house and went to mine real quick to change into something. I looked everywhere but I wasnt feeling any of the clothes.I found an orange hoodie in the back of my closet on the floor and put it on.It looked like this:

I looked at myself in the mirror as I put my hair into a messy bun

I looked at myself in the mirror as I put my hair into a messy bun.I realized something.This hoodie,its really really big on me.It reminds me of- HOLY SHIT.It hit me.When I went to Italy I was wasted and was about to jump off a bridge but then he saved me.Oh my god its all starting to make sense.I remember in Italy I went to a party and met a boy named "Mattia Polibio".I really am so fucking stupid.I felt tears coming down my face.

How could I have forgotten the person who saved my life,the person who was there for me more than anyone else has in my entire life.He was right there.I started crying and I rushed down stairs and went next door to Mattias house. I knocked on the door and he opened it looking confused.I hugged him while burying my face in his chest.

"Natali whats wrong"  Mattia said hugging me back tighter.

Mattias POV(quick):
"Natali whats wrong?" I said hugging her back.
Wait,its my hoodie.HOLY SHIT ITS MY HOODIE! The one I gave her in Italy a few years ago.MAYBE SHE FINALLY REMEMBERS!
*end of pov*
"Can we go to our spot and talk about something please?" I said looking up from Mattia not letting go of him.

"Of course we can,come on lets go" He sais looking back down on me wiping the tears of my face.

When we got in the car Mattia started driving.It was a silent ride for about 15 minutes.

"You know we're gonna be late for school today"Mattia said breaking the silence.

"I dont care,Tia I really have something really important to tell you" I said with my mouth forming a frown.

Mattia put his hand on the middle of my thigh and started squeezing it.It wasnt a hard squeez,it was a comforting one.

"Hey,Natali you can always tell me anything okay,Im always gonna be here for you" Mattia said keeping his eyes on the road as he still had his hand on my thigh.

"Thank you for everything Tia" I said with a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Natali? We're here" Mattia said putting his hand on my shoulder trying to wake me up.
I woke up and we walked to our spot.We sat on the log and looked at the beautiful view.

"Okay now tell me,whats up?" Mattia said looking at me

"Mattia,do you remember me? We first met at italy,you saved me.You gave me this hoodie.And i left,I thought I would never see you again so I forced myself to forget but with me wearing this hoodie it reminded me of everything,Tia everything lead back to you,you dont know how grateful I am for everything you've done for me" I said with a smile and tears in my eyes.Not sad tears.Happy ones.

"Of course I remember and Im so sorry I didnt tell you sooner,I- I dont know what I was thinking" Mattia said putting his hands on my face wiping my tears

"Mattia everything lead me back to you,Mattia I-" I said,then Mattia cut me of by kissing me.

His lips were soft. It was a gental passionate kiss.I felt butterflies in my stomach.I didnt want to let go.I finally felt peace within myself.

Mattia pulled back

"Natali I like you,I think about you everyday.After i wake up,before I sleep.I love your laugh,your smile,i love everything about you.And your right,everything lead us back together.When you got with Alejandro it killed me.I felt like my whole world was crashing down.Before you I was a mess.I was broken.You filled my missing
void.Natali I want you and only you,I want to keep falling in love with you everyday. Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow I cant wait any longe-"

I kissed Mattia again

"Tia I would love to." I said smiling like an idiot.We were both blushing.

Me and Mattia hugged and I layed on his chest.

"Tia your a real simp you know" I said laughing

"Only for you Natali" Mattia said with a smile kissing my forehead.

I love him so much.He saved my life,2 times.I owe him everything.I want to be with him.He's the one.

This story is ending quick:( Once i finish this story,Im gonna make one about a Mafia gang🙈 Im sorry for the late  updates btw:( Anyways the next chapter is the special date❤ Stay tuned hehe👅