Chapter 8

It was a Saturday,I decided to hang with Steff since I barely get to see her. She was in her room so I went in there.

"Hey babee" I said to Steff sitting her bed

"Heyy,how you holding up after what that monkey did to you" Steff said looking at me concerned."Monkey" LMAO this bitch.

"I been doing okay,you wanna go to the mall" I said looking at her trying to change the topic.To be honest im not okay.Alejandro hurt me,I feel so broken.I trusted him.

"Hell yeahh,your paying though Im broke as shit" Steff said getting up.

"Ok and fuck you" I said laughing

"Awh i love you too,Ill wait for your stupid ass in the car" Steff said blowing kisses.Is she gay or something,i dont even know.

"Okay im just gonna change Ill be down there in 10 minutes" I said yelling at her because she was down stairs already.

Ah the mall.I love the mall,but the stuff there is so fucking expensiveee.But hey they dont say "shop till you drop for no reason" .

I heard that Mattia and the boys might be at the mall today too.Maybe I could make Ale a little jealous teehee.So i decided to wear this:

After I put my outfit on I head downstairs and into Steffs car

*Steffs quick pov*
I sat in my car waiting for Natali.I can't help the fact that I think I may have feelings for Alejandro... Everytime he came over when they used to go out he was so funny and kind.God I hate him for hurting my best friend but fuck these butterflies wont go away.Maybe Ill tell her once shes moved on.Im pretty sure she likes Mattia anyways.I can see the look on her eyes everytime we talk about him.

I saw Natali coming outside the house and locked the door and start walking to my car.Okay Steff stop thinking about Alejandro,help your best friend get better first.

*end of pov*

(LMAO STEFF IF YOU SEE THIS IM SO SORRY)

Once I got into the car me and Steff left for the mall.Before she started driving I saw Mattia get picked up by,what it looks like,Alejandros car.Looks like they're going somewhere.

When we got to the mall me and Steff went to get some drinks by the food court.I got boba and her stupid ass got a smoothie.Why the hell she trying to be healthy forr,its so unfair.

"Bitch I got an idea" Steff said to me as we walk around the mall

"Spill" I say to Steff

"You and me split up and you go to Victorias Secret get some sexy ass bathing suits and bras and shit and Ill go to bath and body and get some stuff for a bath,.We gonna have a whole photoshoot in the bathroom.We also gonna need milk" Steff said looking all excited

"Bett!! It sounds fun!" I said to Steff

"Okay now go"She said pushing me to go to Victorias Secret.

I walked in there and spent 45 minutes looking for a bathing suit and nice underwear.Steff really making me buy this stuff huh,shes so weird.But I still love the gal.I was about to give the lady my card so I could pay for the stuff and find Steff when all of a sudden I heard a similar voice and laugh.

"I CANT BRUH DAS ITT"

This bitch,Alejandro? I turned around and of course it was him.He was with Mattia and the rest of the boys.

"Miss?" The cashier said trying to get my attention

"huh? Oh im so sorry" I said turning around giving her my card. I payed for my stuff and left trying to find Steff.I went around areas where the boys could see me.But i pretended that I didnt see them. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders forming a hug.What the fuck.

"Hey Nataliiiii"

That voice its Mattias. I turned around and gave him a hug back.

"Hey Tia,I missed you bitch" I said holding him tighter.He smelled so good and his hugs always made me feel warm inside.I felt butter flies forming in my stomach.

I was still hugging Mattia when someone knocked me down causing me to drop my stuff luckily Mattia caught me,but not my stuff.I saw all the stuff I bought at Victoria Secret scattered all over the floor.

"CAN YOU FUCKING WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING?"I said turning around.My anger turned into sadness.

"Natali?Oh my god I am so sorry" Alejandro said looking at me with that stupid puppy dog eyes of him. Then he started going on the floor trying to pick up my stuff.

"Alejandro stop" I said looking down on him

"No its fine" he said touching my stuff.He took one of the tongs I bought and held them in his hand just looking at them.I have never felt more embarrassed.

"Alejandro!I got it you can stop." I said to him with the tone of my voice getting angrier.

"HEY!You heard her Ale fuck off" Mattia said pushing Alejandro getting him to drop all of my stuff again.

"Jesus Mattia,I was just trying to help" He said as he got up.

"Im really sorry for what I did Natali,I mean it." He said looking at me. Then he walked away.

I felt water coming out of my eyes as I pick up all my stuff.I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey its gonna be okay.I have you bb,you wanna come over to my house and go to our spot?" Mattia said in a comforting voice.

"I would love that Matti" I said to him with a smile.

"I gotta find Steff first so she can drop us off" I said to Mattia.

"Okay as long as im with you at the end"Mattia said with a smile

This kid,he has a way with words.It made me feel so much better.

We found Steff by the snack bar.Fat ass.She took us home and I went into Mattias house.His family wasnt home either.

Mattia and I spent the rest of the weekend together.Eating,talking,watching shows,staying up late to talk about the future,and my favorite part was when we went to the spot only me and him knew about.We watched the sunrise and set.

I felt so peaceful when Im with him. Just to think of it,me and him were strangers,but now he is the most important person I have in my life.

This chapter sucks ik👁👄👁 Anyways I been busy lately but Ill try to upload everyday at 4:30 pm est🙈 Love yall❤