Chapter 5

Mattia and Jenna.My heart and head hurts.After I saw those messages,I left his house.I told the boys I had work to do at my house.
I lied.I let Steff do my work cause im lazy and she does it cause I clean her car so teehee.  Anyways I need a secret place for me.Some place to let go.

I needed to take my mind off everything.I need a drink.I own a fake ID so I went to liquor store. After I got some alcohol I tried to look for a secret place.Somewhere to clear my thoughts. Somewhere to drink and smoke the night away.

Of course I cant just go to my house and sit on the roof cause "Big Boy" Mattia lives right next to me and I dont feel like seeing him.

  I know where to go.Theres forest near by with a cliff by the sun about an hour away. I took a backpack and packed everything I needed to escape reality.I took an uber to and went in the forest.(its around 5 am they didnt sleep) I found a log by a cliff.It wasnt super close to it so I just sat on the log and layed on the back of a tree behind the log.I did it.I threw the whole night and day away.I was wasted.All of a sudden I started crying.

"Why cant I be happy! Why do I have to live my life every fucking day in pain! Im hurting.Im fucking hurting and no one can see that.I feel so alone all the time.Im drowning and the only way to escape is drugs and drinking and its FUCKING RUINING ME.Why can't anything good happen to me for once!God can I please be happy for once!Im tired of everything"
I said yelling and crying to the top of my lungs.

Im tired of being like this.I want the pain to end.I fell asleep right there on that log.I woke up around 8 and had to get an uber home.

I came home around 9 and decided to go to school anyways even if im late.I put my hair up and put this on:

I went to school and got to my classes by myself

I didnt need Mattia. He just kept looking at me during class.
Oh and by the way I got assigned to sit by him every.fucking.class.

"Hey Natali" he said breaking the silence

"hi" i said trying not to look at him.

"Are you okay?"mattia said sadly putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah im fine Tia" i said with a fake smile while taking his hand off of me. We didnt talk for the rest of the day.

2 weeks passed and me and Mattia barely talk. I still go to that spot by the cliff to drink and smoke my thoughts away.It sucks that thats the only way I'll feel free.

*skip to school at lunch time*
The school cafeteria aint shittt.The food SUCKSSS.I fucking hate it here. I wanted to go out and get food and plus I was allowed to it was a free lunch period for me.I didnt want to go alone so I walked over to the boys table.

"Sup bitches,wanna go to Mcdonalds with me for lunch its a free periodd" I said in a girly ass voice

"Yes sis im starvingg" Roshaun said doing the "😗✌" look. I love Roshaun,I always talk to him.Im closest to him the most out of the boys teehee.

"Kai,Ale,Rebound you coming?" I said

"Hell yeahh" They said getting up

"What so did you just forget about me?"Mattia said looking sad.

I know he didnt do nothing wrong but it still hurts to know he was with Jenna.

"You can come Mattia" I said getting ready to leave.I wish he knew.

Mattias POV:
"You can come Mattia" Natali said.

Since when does she call me Mattia? She always calls me Tia.That kinda hurted me ngl...

"Yessir periodd" I said in a girly
voice
Everybody was laughing except Natali she just looked sad but forced a smile and laugh.

I wonder whats wrong with her. I hope shes doing okay. Should I tell her I saved her life in Italy? I feel like I should but theres just something wrong about it.Im gonna wait till she remembers me.
*end of pov*
Me and the boys went to Mcdonalds and stayed there to eat.

"GUYSS! Theres a party on Saturday we should gooo!!" Alejandro said

"Will there be drinks?" I said causing the boys to stare at me

"No duh dipshit of course there will" Kairi said smacking my head

"Shut up olaf" I said to Kairi flicking him off.

God he annoys me so much but I love him.

"We should go though Ill pick yall up on Saturday at 8" Alejandro said to us

"Okay daddy" Alvaro said to Alejandro winking at him.Alejandro winked back too.These kids mann. Homie Sexual thingss.
*skip to at home alone*

I cant wait for that party.Ill be free somewhere else besides the cliff.Im gonna look sexy ass hell.Maybe I should start living my life.I need to be happy for me and no one else.

I hate how I cant even make a story be good but its cool😗✌ Shout out to those who still reading I promise you its gonna get good🤧❤