Chapter 2

Finally,its Tuesday. Time to start clean.Ok maybe not that clean cause I still have my juul but new school teehee.I woke up and of course Steff isnt here. College students. I went downstairs and ate cereal then went back upstairs and got ready.I did my hair and put on some concealer,mascara,highlight,and lip balm.Im not to heavy on makeup. I put this outfit on:

Its not much but I kinda wanna dress up just a little

Its not much but I kinda wanna dress up just a little. I swear to god this school better be good.It was still early so I went to my roof and smoked.I ate an edible too.Shit was firee. After that I left the house and took the bus.Let me tell you the people on their musty as hell and some bitch need to close her legs,I could smell fish coming from the back of the bus.I got off the bus and headed straight to the office. "Hi im Natali Cruz,Im new here.Can I get my schedule," I said to the lady at the front desk.
"Yeah give me a sec"She said.
She kinda rude ngl but its whatever.She called for a guy named "Mattia Polibio" and told him to come to the office.I swear ive heard that name before.She gave me my schedual and told me to wait for Mattia to come in and show me around.3 minuets later a fine ass boy came into the office.
"Im here" he said.
Wait.His voice.Its sounds so familiar.
"Hey im Mattia ill be showing you around the school" Mattia said.He smiled at me.

"Hi im Natali and ok cool." I said back.Hes really cute.We left the office and he started showing me around.
"You have to stick by me cause we have all the same classes.First we have English,Math,Electives,lunch,Social Studies,and Science" he said.
I wasnt even listening to what he was saying I just spaced out for god knows what.
"Hey Mattia right?"I said.
"Yeah what?" He said.
"Dont leave me."I said. All of a sudden I blacked out.
Mattias POV:
"Dont leave me."She said.
Then she fell right on the floor. What.The.fuck. I picked her up and out her on a bench laying down.
"Natali?Hello what the fuck?Oh my god dont be dead please.Natali!" I said.
I took her to the hospital and stayed in the room with her.Damn we really do be missing the first day of school doe.She was still blacked out but I saw tears coming out of her eyes.Thats when it hit me.I knew her.I remember her.I saved her life 2 years ago.
*2 years ago(still mattias pov)*
I was in Italy and I went to a party.I needed something to keep my mind off the fact I knew my girlfriend cheated on me.Then I saw her. The most prettiest girl in the room. I went up to her and said
"Ciao parli inglese?(hi do you speak English"
"Yup of course"She said. God shes so beautiful.
"Im Mattia,Mattia Polibio and you are?" I said.
"Natali,Natali Cruz." She said.
"Want to dance?" I said reaching out my hand.
"Sure" She said with a smile.I remember me and her danced and drinked the night away.I fell asleep somewhere in that party.When i woke up i had a bad ass headache and I left the party and went to go see the bridge.Mind you it was around 3 am. There.I saw her again.Tears in her eyes standing at the edge of the bridge,looking like she was about to jump. I ran as quickly as I could to her.
"Natali! Stop please!" I yelled and grabbed her off the edge and held her in my arms.
"Tia? What,why-" She said crying but I cut her off saying.
"Im here. Please stay.Stay for me,dont do that to yourself." I said holding her still.
She was drunk,crying,and was about to jump.
"Your my hero" She said and blacked out.I took her home to my place and gave her my orange hoodie.When I woke up in the morning she was gone.All that was left was a note that said "Thank you for staying" I never saw her again.
*fast foward back to now*
Wow.I cant believe its her.After all these years of wondering where she was I found her again. I wonder if she still remembers.
I stayed in that hospital with her and fell alseep holding her hand.Could she be the one?
*end of pov*

Its long sorry😔✋