Chapter 7

"Natali STOP! Please! Stay right where you are im coming!Im here"

Mattia? I turned around and it was him.

"Tia? Why are you here?" I said looking directly at him

"Natali come to me please dont do this." He said walking to me.

All of a sudden I turned around and jumped off the cliff.The end.

(Jk😗✌)I felt my legs walking towards Mattia.He held me in his arms and we sat down on the log laying our backs against the tree.He had his arms wrapped  around my shoulders.

"Hey you know you can tell me anything.Im here for you."Mattia said wiping my tears and face.

You know what.Im tired of hiding,im tired of bottling everything.

"I just feel so sad.I have a substance abuse problem and my parents arent shit.Nothing good ever happens to me and im tired of it Tia" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Well im here now Natali.Im here and i always will okay? Remember that okay" Mattia said holding me tighter.

"Thanks Tia"I said with a smile.I feel at peace.

"Wait how did you find me anyway" I said turning around looking at Mattia with a slight chuckle.

"I followed you,not in a weird way I just wanted to make sure you were okay after that whole scene at the party.Plus I go here to think too" Mattia said looking at me

"Oh im sorry about that by the way.Just dont ask" I said laughing.

"Its fine and damn you slap hard" Mattia said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up" I said laughing and hitting him on the arm

"Wanna go back to my place? You can sleep over I just dont want you to be alone" Mattia

"Yeah sure I dont want to be alone either" I said getting up.

Me and Mattia started walking back just laughing and talking.I took this picture of him :

(lol see im smart cause the trees in the back and yk yk)

Hes so cute and stupid but I love him. This kid has my heart for real he just doesnt know it yet.

When we got to Mattias house I told him that I was gonna go to my house real quick and change into different clothes and freshen up a bit.I was a mess.

I took a quick shower and put this on:

Time to go to Mattias house. When I went to Mattias house he gave me a hug and we went into his room. His parents and brother werent home either.We just watched movies ,talked,vibed,made tik toks. I felt happy for the first time in a long time.

4 months passed and I started dating Alejandro,me and him have been dating for 2 months so far.

Me and Mattia are still the bestest of friends.But I know that theres something between me and him.Theres still that spark between us.I go to Mattias house everday after and before school. Mattias my favorite person.Dont tell Alejandro that though.

On a Saturday I decided to vist Ale and went to his house.I wanted to suprise him. When I got to his house the door was unlocked. Weird. I tried looking for Ale but he wasnt anywhere downstairs. Hes probably in his room so I went upstairs to go look.

"Harder!" I heard a girls voice say.

What.The.Fuck.

I barged into the the room and saw Alejandro laying next to a girl both undressed.

"Natali its not what you think!" Alejandro said yelling

"What that you were just fucking another girl behind my back?" I said as I felt tears forming in my eyes

"Okay I can explain" Alejandro said trying to get up

"No we're done have fun with her.I bet shes so worth it." I said leaving the house.

I cant believe he did that. I needed some comfort,I texted Mattia.

                              Tia🤧❤

Me- Tia is your family home? Can I come over please?

                                 Tia🤧❤- Yeah of course bb whats wrong?

Me- Ill tell you when I get there
*read*

I got to Mattias house and he took me to his room.His family werent home.Thank god.I sat on Mattias bed.

"So whats wrong?Why do you look like your crying?" Mattia said wiping my face

"Alejandro cheated on me,I caught him fucking a girl in his room" I said starting to cry a river.My heart hurts so much.

"Wow he has some serious problems.And hey its gonna be okay" Mattia said giving me a hug. My heart and head hurts but somehow Mattia made me feel better.

"Thanks Tia,I love you" I said looking up at him

"I love you too Natali" Mattia said with that stupid smile.

I choose the wrong person.Mattia was the one but I choose Alejandro.What the fuck is wrong with me.I must have lost brain cells or something.In that moment when Mattia held me,I felt it.I am now so sure that I have feelings for Mattia Polibio.

I am now so sure that I have feelings for Mattia Polibio

This chapter kinda sucks. Anyways new chapter coming soon❤Thanks luvs for still reading❣