Leggo my eggo ~2~

(One good thing bout the Kira fic, is I have lots of Kira pics << truly love David bowie head ass & his meow meow man)
+---+

You walked with josuke and his friends. "Nah josukes mom is totally hot!" Okuyasu said proudly. 'Why does that remind me of someone?' You chuckled. "Is she josuke?" You asked raising a brow, he shrugged, "shes my mom I dunno man." He said casually, you laughed. "Your pretty good looking for such a young age, I'm sure your moms pretty too." You said with a big smile, koichi raised a brow, "so y/n, your Jotaros sister? Right?" He asked kinda confused. You nodded. "Yeah its a bit weird right. Were a 180 out from each other but we still have a lot in common." You said with a sly face, "that man runs me on errands so much i cant even do my work.." You said with a pout. The three laughed. "Your definitely 180 from him, your more loud and expressive." Josuke said with a smile, you chuckled. "Oh no, Jotaro can be the same way when he feels like it and he is expressive just not all the time. Like the other day, we were watching a fish documentary and I made fun of one of the fish and godddddd damnnnn-" you made a horrid face looking at all three of them. "He went off on me like stink on poo! It was funny because his face was so scrunched up! So I laughed which made him more mad." You began to wheeze, making them laugh, you tried remaking his face but failed.. You were being toured by the group, they asked questions you were able to anwser. Pretty simple ones like, "how old are you?" "Do you have a stand?" "What's Jotaro like?" "What places have you been too." And just simple questions really. You thought the town was quiet nice. You might move here even.. But italy was nice, and that you knew polnareff would visit you a lot when he traveled.

"I think imma head home, or eat somewhere. Thank you boys for the tour." You said with a big smile, they all nodded. "By y/n!" They said walking off. You smiled, 'such a good trio.' You felt someone behind you, you were quick to Jump. hair flowed past you. 'What the-' you felt your ankle get grabbed. You looked up to see a girl in a green uniform. Her long black hair was her stand? Probably. "Why were you next to my koichi?" She asked her face full of anger and jealously. Your stand punched her hair on your ankle and it chipped off. She was surprised but more mad. "Listen I'm 32 years old miss. Josuke is my freaking family who I'm visiting.-" she cut you off by running at you, "those are just excuses!" She yelled, you grabbed her forehead head. "Now now. Your head can turn into wood and maggots could eat off your head, a slow painful death. or... You could move out of my way to go eat and you live." You said darkly, your eyes glaring down at her, the dull look making her scoff. "Fine! But stay away from my koichi." She said leaning off your hand. You smiled. "Good, and I don't know miss yukako, he is josukes friend who I'll probably see alot. I am josukes family after all." you said walking off making her livid but she saw what you did to her hair, she knew her place. She watched as you ran to a man in a purple suit.

"Good afternoon Kira!" You said walking up to him, he blinked out of his small thought process at your words. "Oh yeah afternoon y/n." He said tiredly. you smiled. "Do you have any recommendations of where to eat? Because I'm starving." You said quietly. Kira lit up at this, "oh definitely. I'm sure you'll like this place. We could have lunch together too." He said with a content smile, you nodded happily. You and him walked in peacefull silence till he lead you to a small sandwich shop. He opened the door, a middle aged man smiled at Kira. "Ah the usual?" he asked, kira nodded. "What do you want y/n?" He asked looking down at you, you were looking at the menu bored. "(Sub sandwich)" you said to the man who nodded. Kira got out his wallet. "No worries I'll pay for mine Kira." You said making him look at you, he didn't care. He already paid for it despite you saying youd pay for yours. Waiting at a table you both talked about his work. "A office job? Gross." You said plainly. He chuckled. "its not bad if you get along with people." He stated. you were about say something when your phone rang. "I'll be right back." You saw him nod and stepped outisde.

"What?" You asked annoyed. "Where are you?" Jotaro asked, you grumbled. "Eating lunch with a friend." you stated annoyed. "Because we could maybe use your help with something.." He said, "like?"
"So we have a baby crisis-" you groaned aloud. "Jotaro just change its diapers and give it warm milk-" "It won't stop crying!" Joseph said tiredly in the back ground. You suddenly froze. "Is the old man there??" You asked, a small yeah came from him. "Lemme get my food and I'll be on the way. Bye.." You annoyed tone shifted once you herd the old man was there you got happy.

You were close to him too, you remember always seeing him when you were younger, especially since dad is never around. You sat down with kira. "Hey so apparently somethings happened and I Was summoned to help with a child... I'm sorry to cut this lunch short." You said shyly, he chuckled. Your face dusted pink, 'his laugh too.' You smiled. "Its fine. Plus we could always go out again sometime." He said casually, you realized what he said and smirked. "You move quick dont you Kira?" You asked with a wink, he rolled his eyes, "if you wanna take it like that then sure." He said with a smirk, you chuckled. Seeing the food in front of you, you smiled at Kira. "I'll see you Saturday at noon, take it or leave it." you said with a pink face, he nodded giving a small smile. You walked out extremely happy for two things.

"Gramps is here!!!! And I got a date with David fucking bowie!!!"
.
...
....
.
.
.