buzzcut x4x

You panted as you ran off from a stand user who had been following you around all day. You climbed up a ladder to a roof top. Seeing the man come closer to you, you has your stand fly out. "Sick em!" You yelled, the man stood back as your stand punched him.. Barley making him fall... But. "Heh your stand is weak." He said with a smirk. You smirked, you saw his cocky smirk fade into a serious pained face. You walked to him making the wood spread faster. The close you are... The more it spreads. "Well. Why were you chasing me huh?" You asked, the man grumbled, "I saw you with josuke. That man made fun of my music taste, so I'm going after who I see around-" you cut him off by laughing, you clutched your sides. "Man! Oh fuck! This!" You began wheezing and snorting. "ITS NOT FUNNY!" he yelled, suddenly your body felt cold. It was like early summer... Late spring. The hell? You saw him smirk. "Icy hot!" He yelled, a blue aura around him, you got closer. The wood spreading, making him freeze.

"Now why cold?" You asked, he smirked. "Because when atoms are cold things slow down! How are you moving?" He looked irritated. You shrugged. "I've been way colder. But I think you should grow up. Maybe you do have shit taste." You said making his legs wooden, you then picked him up. He was screaming and yelling. You saw a phone box, you put in the coin and looked at your wrist. You written the hotels number and josukes. hearing the ring... You herd a woman speak. "Hi, this is y/n. another friend of his.. Can I speak to him?" You asked politely. "Sure." She said. Hearing shuffling and small groans were herd. "Yo." he sounded tired. "Hey josuke, I have a really shitty guy for you to beat. He said shit on your hair. I think youd recognize him too !" You said innocently. You would rather have josuke deal with him. "Where is he?" He asked, you smiled as you sat the phone down. You looked to the man with a dark look.
"Heh. Your gonna love not being wooden anymore." You said As you dragged him with you to a small park. Seeing josuke walk to you, you hand him to josuke. Josuke raised a brow, "the guy who has shit music?" He asked, you nodded. "ITS GOOD MUSIC UNLIKE YOUR HAIR!" He yelled, you can see the anger on josukes face. "What did you say about my hair?"

After a few minutes the man laid on the ground, his face all messed up. Josuke looked satisfied. "Alright. That was interesting." You said with a straight face, Josuke sighed. You raised a brow, "what's bothering you?" You asked making him look at you. He was off. "Oh, I'd rather not talk about It I guess." He said, you nodded knowing not to pry. "oh! I found this bomb ass ice cream place! I'll pay?" You said trying to make the boy happy, he looked at you with a childish smile. "Hell yeah! I love free things!" He said with a smile, you chuckled. "Same man." You and him walked to the little shop.

"Really?! I swear to god my brother needs to relax." You sighed, josuke chuckled. "Yeah but hes not really bad, just intimidating." He said while looking at his cookie dough cone. you chuckled. "wanna see a picture of him in high school?" You asked, he raised a brow but nodded.
You handed him 3 photos. As you did you saw someone familiar. The reason you were out today. you held the coat in a small brown bag. "Afternoon Kira!" you said making the man who passed by look at you, along with josuke, but he looked back down at the pictures, studying them.

"Here. I'm sorry if it smells weird like me, the hotel I'm in doesn't have dryers." You said shyly. He nodded with a small smile. "Thanks. It should be fine." He said. He saw josuke, "Hm you like them young or something?" He joked, you scoffed with a grin. "Pffftt thats my uncle actually." You said making kira tilt his head, "family.. Cheating... Child... confusing." You said only for him to nod. "I have to get going, I'll see you later." He said, you smiled. "Bye y/n." He walked off as you sat back on the outside bench with josuke. The way your name rolled of his tongue. You could feel a lump in your throat. God what the hell?

Josuke wheezed. The photos. "why does he look so mad at you?" He asked with a giggle. You grinned. "We were at the beach and i had stolen all his hats." you said with a giggle after, the picture was of you wearing the one hes probably currently wearing, and holding the rest with him in the background about to grab your shoulder. You remember this because Joseph took that photo.
You felt a tap on your shoulder. Josukes face paled a bit. "What'd I tell you about those pictures." Jotaro stood behind you, tilting his hat down. You groaned. "To burn them, throw them away yare yare." you mocked, josuke held a hand over his mouth finding it funny. Jotaros face darkened. "Joot, relax. You know you loved that beach trip. Along with those other two." You said with a smile, he graoned. "Y/n, im literally wearing a skirt in one of those photos." He said angrily. "You were like 7." You shruged. "It was cute!" You smiled, he glared at you making you laugh even more. Taking the pictures back Jotaro tried to grab them but you already put them in your wallet, which is now in your bra. "Private property bruh." You said making josuke wheeze.
"Well now I don't have to look for you both I got some news." Jotaro said taking a seat next to you.

++---++

Yesterday was fun, you and Kira went out again. Its kinda becoming a normal thing for both of you to go to the park and relax. Its been like that for a few good weeks.
You sat in your small room, working. You were actually about to go out again. Kira and you had planned another small date. But before you could even dress somewhat nice, you herd your door open. You looked up from your computer. Jotaro looked at you wide eyed. "I got a lead." He said, you nodded, "who?" He handed you a picture and your eyes widened... "His name is yoshikage Kira." Jotaro said sternly. "We haven't a clue to where he is at the moment. But this Is good information we've found." He said seeing you stare at the picture. Looking at every detail. 'No way..' Your face darkened. You handed him the photo. "Alright. Thats a step. I'll be here if you need me. Actually." You paused, he raised a brow at you. "I'll be going out. I forgot I have another date." You said making him groan. "Jotaro." You stood up from your Chair. A serious face on you making him straighten up. "I'll be a call away remember that." you said sternly. He nodded. you smiled, "now out. I gotta get dressed. I'll keep a look out too, no worries." You said as you shut the door on him. "I'm going to find josuke!" He yelled, you herd the front door shut.
You dressed in a nice high waisted (f/c) skirt, with a very tight black turtle neck. Along with a f/c coat. (Low key like pt3 dios outfit but w the skirt <<)

You only brushed your hair and put on some walking shoes. You looked at the makeup up you forgot you had. 'Some eyeliner is just fine.' You then did your small makeup.
Grabbing everything you needed, you left. But the thing that made you a bit nervous...was the confrontation your about to deal with. You disliked it when you knew it could or would hurt you, and you actually began to really like the blonde man. You looked at your hands. Youve been hiding them a lot from the man. From that stupid fight a while ago made your hands kinda scratched up like a game disc.

You saw him in the park, he wore a long white cozy coat with a brown shirt under and some normal jeans. You began to walk to him, you took in his murderous beauty. He really was good looking, even for a killer hes drop dead gorgeous. 'Isnt that a kink? If you really think about it hes being kink shamed for a good reason.' You felt your chest shake from holding back a laugh. "morning Kira. its weird not seeing you in normal attire." You said with a smile. He hummed seeing you. You sat next to him, enjoying the fresh air. You both sat in comfortable silence. You looked over to him, his eyes were closed as he relaxed into the sun rays. His face was well structured, his hair was a-kept and clean. No wonder he's able to kill when he needs to, he could easily make a woman fall for him and trick them. It was so simple. You mustve been staring for too long because he noticed and his eyes fluttered open. His icy blue hues made you feel warm but cold at the same time. It was a extreme feeling of on edge but not. You gave him a Bright smile then looking away, he found that cute. You weren't flirty with him, or too touchy. And he really liked that.

"Hey Kira." You looked at him, he turned his head to you, allowing you to speak again. "I have a question?" You sighed, he gave you a nod. "Are you the one doing the killings recently. be honest." You said making straight eye contact, whatever relaxation and vibe was here Is now thick air. His face didn't falter one bit. He knew you would catch on but he always felt... As if it was normal, yet he always changed to think of something else. His face darkend a tad, "well if were being honest. Then yes. I am." He stated slowly, you nodded not looking anywhere else. A small smile appeared on your face, knowing to not further the chat. "Thank you Kira." You said with a soft expression, he looked at you a bit surprised. His mind had ran a million places.

"Thank you for being honest."

+~~~+