oh i remember chocolate.9.

spending years with kira was amazing, truly. You and him were gonna get married, like a physical wedding... He was worried since.. Ya know being a kujo and all.. But you thought. "Well.. I dont think they may recognize you." You said to him. He sat across from you on the floor, he was organizing laundry. He looked up at you, his face showed concern. You don't blame him.
"So you want mainly your family, and mine of whats left of it, to go to our wedding. That means both josuke and jotaro will be there." He raised a brow. "Wow hun your so smart, yes." You smiled Innocently. He sighed. "But what if they do recognize me? I mean my name will be said by the priest." He stated, you tossed a sock bundle into the basket with the rest. "Well um.. Lemme think here... Maybe its best to just be honest." You said giving him a serious look, a smirk crawled to his face. "Wait.. Your serious..." He looked to the floor.

You knew he would be nervous but, you had a few ideas. "What if i do some behind the scene work..." "Like?" He tiled his head at you. you smiled. "I am a owner of a big brand... So money isnt a problem. i can ask for the priest to not say your name and by a nick name.. And anything is possible with a wedding.." You said seeing him nod.
"Thats a plan, but-" you glared at him, "I'll do my magic to make you look different.. You shouldn't worry hun." you smiled at him which calmed him down. He sighed with a smile. "Alright. Also when did you get these?" He pulled out some fancy underwear. You smirked not being ashamed. "Huh so you finally found those.." you could see the smirk he had, he put his fingers on the edges, making a make shift sling shot. Like a rubber band it fired to you. You felt the black fabric hit your face. You smirked. "Heh." You did the same thing back to him. "Thats not fair!" He yelled. You jumped behind the couch. "Technically it is. Muwhaha!" You herd him move, you than ran into the bed room with him following behind you. "You can't lock me out y/n." He stated, you chuckled. "Oh all that things i could do right here and now. boys aren't allowed." You Stated like a christan woman. "i literally sleep in that room too. You can see my cat plushie too." He said with a small chuckle. "No boys allowed ~" you teased. You herd a groan. a smile slowly made its way to kiras face. Y/n knew what he'd do, you hid on top of a large dresser. It was close to the door too so he wouldn't notice you quickly.
The door poped into a small flame before disappearing. he had a big smirk on his face before a confused one. You held your hand over your mouth.

"I swear your a fucking child." He walked past the dresser and looked under the bed. You smiled. "Dont you have work in the morning? C'mon.." He checked the closet and even out the two windows. He turned around and looked up towards the dresser. "What the- how-" you busted laughing. "Sometimes you adapt to the cat ways. Your stand is a literal buff cat you should understand." You wheezed. kira rolled his eyes. "C'mon, i wanna sleep. Its 10pm." He said walking towards the bed. You hummed.

"Uhh ya see id be down, but ive gotten stuck and i cannot move down."

+~~~+

You groaned opening the front door, the house lights were on but it was silent. It smelled like pop corn too. You had made wedding arrangements while at work. You walk to the bed room and see kira snuggled in the soft blankets. You smiled at the scene before getting some clothes. You chuckle. 'I wonder what Jotaro did after kira and i left?' your mind wondered different scenarios. Changing into a comfy tshirt and baggy sweats you walk to the kitchen. This was something you needed to do, because one, your out of stamps for invites and two, because you thought itd be more respectful.

You picked up the wall land line. The rubber curly fry cord you stretched as you put in your moms, holly, number. It slowly rang.
A shuffling sound came. "Hello?" You recognized the rough voice. "Jotaro? Your visiting mom?" You asked, he hummed. "Yeah. I came to grab a few things. What do you need?" He asked, you chuckled. "I need to talk to mom about a girly thing." You stated. he groaned. More shuffling came. You saw the bedroom door open from the kitchen. A groggy kira can out with only a band Tee and boxers. You waved to him, which he returned before sitting on the couch. "Hey sweetie! Jotaro said you were needing me?" She asked. You smiled nervously. "Y..yea, so please don't scream in the phone, go scream to jotaro." you said with a small chuckle at the end. "oh?? Alright!" You sighed with a smile. "I'm getting ma...ma.. Married." you felt your face heat up over your stutter. Kira gave you a raised brow. The line was silent before fits of giggles erupted. "REALLY?! WHO? IS HE CUTE? NICE? AMERICAN?" she went on. You chuckled. "You'll get to meet him at our wedding in a few weeks." you then proceeded to tell her the information. "Tell jotaro id like for him to come. And if pops can too. same with gramps!" You chuckled.
After a bit you bid goodbye and groaned. "I feel like ive cut 10 years off my life." You said walking to the couch. Kira chuckled. You sat next to him, then laying your head on his leg. The weather was on. You played out the event in your mind before wandering into the best and most likely only nap you shall have.