Miss American pie .8.

You had a suit case sitting on your bed. "Heh now thats done..." You turned to the door, you saw the tall man that is your brother. You couldnt see his face well, but you knew he was upset. "Why are you leaving so quickly?" He asked, you grabbed your suit case. "Jotaro, someone who's about to be a marine biologist... You should know that your work cant always be put on hold.. Even if your, your, own boss..." You stated. You wore comfortable clothing. Simple sweats and a cute turtle neck with it. Your sneakers squeaked against the small tile. "Now.. I got a hour to get everything there alright. I'll be sure to visit for Christmas. You know that." You said walking towards him. He sighed. "Can i at least take you to the air port." He offered. "Jotaro i am literally 33, and you could visit america when theres-" he glared at you and your comment. You sat down the case. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Listen, I'll be back before you know it. You can call anytime too." You said hugging him, he was stiff at first but hugged you back. "I will, now lets go." He said making you smile.

The ride to the air port was full of silly arguing over old cartoons. "Nah nah nahhhh, see this is why you broke your foot the time we went to the circus " he said driving, you scoffed. "Best day of my life though! I got to walk a tight rope! You dont get the opportunity every day man!" You stated, he looked down at you weirdly. "When did you start saying man?" He asked, you chuckled sheepishly. "I am under the influence of josuke higashikata." You smirked, he groaned. "Don't groan at his name, you treat koichi like hes your son." you stated. a small smile formed onto his face. Seeing the air port, you felt nervous. You told kira to wear something simple and comfortable... And to be inside, you knew jotaro would push one thing... And that was to see you off. getting your luggage, you smile up at him. "I'll make sure to call when i get home safely, alright jojo." You smiled, he nodded a small smile on his face. You waved at him while walking in.

Seeing the crowded place, you spot the man kira. He whole ass wore a green top with slacks. to each their own i guess.
"Afternoon my sir, my i interest you in a one way flight to america!" you said happily. He looked up from a magazine. "Hm, doesn't that seem lovely. but do you come with this deal?" He winked, you sat next to him, "of course of course! And all if the price is right!" You chuckled, he gave you a smile but a confused look. "keep giving me that look and I'll only speak English." You smirked, he rolled his eyes. "My English accent is completely different than my Japanese one. Or my Italian." You spoke in English, looking at the man. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Speak English more often because that eas cute." He said quietly. You smiled hearing That, "molto bene" you smirked seeing the look he had. "so bilingual.. Good to know." He smirked. You chuckled. You herd fast foot steps, "y/n you forgot your sketch book." Jotaro stated, you smiled up at the man. "Thanks. i really appreciate you bringing it back!" You smiled actually happy he found it. He looked at the man next to you. "who's that?" He mumbled. You shrugged. You had given him a hoodie really quick..you saw jotaro in the corner of your eyes. "I dunno but the chair next to me had someone's stuff on it.. So i haven't moved since it was Gone." you stated making it believable. He nodded, giving you one last hug before leaving. It was really odd but you shurg at it.

"He's much different around you." Kira said slowly standing up. You chuckled. "And dont you look good in my hoodies~" you smiled like a child. He huffed, "now thats comfort clothes." You chuckled. Seeing the orange sign saying to bored the plane. "Ready?" You asked. He slowly nodded. You could see his face was a bit uneasy.. You grabbed his hand, "together." You smiled, he looked at the hands, "together.."

+~~~+

You were in your kitchen, in the comfort of your home, with kira. You stirred the pot of mac'n cheese. "So how's america so far?" You asked, he hummed. Kira sat on the couch. "Its not half bad as i thought.. I need to learn English though.. You cant be the only one working." He said, you chuckled. "Yeah, but citizenship takes a while if your not born here." You said making bowls.
"Plus- you a great house wife." You snorted. He glared back at you, making you wheeze. "Thats... Thats right! You know I'm right!" You said with a giddy voice. He stood up quickly. He had on Halloween themed pjs and a simple white shirt. You smirked with a giggle. "What? What you gonna do?" You asked setting down the food and turning the stove off. He turned the corner of the kitchen counter. "You wanna know?" He asked, a small devious smirk on his face. You grinned. "More than know... Id like a demonstration." he walked to you, pulling you in close. You felt his hands roam on your back, but you thought to soon of anything. He suddenly moved his hands to your sides, tickling you. "WHYAHAHAHA-" you wheeze, you reach out and try to get his neck... But.. "What's this!" You gasped. He smirked evily. "where.." You asked, "you'll never know.." He said, you smirked, crossing your legs together. You fall to the floor like a rock. "Behold! MY SPEICAL MOVE!" you said dramaticlly. He laughed, "i can beat that." He smirked reaching to you. "Now my trump card!" You put your hand on his knee cap, slightly squeezing. He began to laugh, "stop-- that feels-- weird!" He yelled. he then fell onto his back. You laughed. You crawled your way on top of him. A grin plastered onto your face. "See what happens when i use my best move!" You smirked, he rolled his eyes. A smile on his face, it was a genuine not insane one.. "Well damn if you are so handsy use them correctly." He smirked, you chuckled.
"In what way?" You knew exactly where this could lead. You slowly got off him, seeing a small look of disappointment. Helping him up. "Now the macaroni is gonna get cold. Also tom and jerry is on." You said with a sheepish smile. he nodded.

You both sat on the couch, under a warm blanket while the cartoon played. Your dog and cat next to the two of you.
You leaned your head onto his shoulder.

"I'm so glad your home."

"If I'm with you, its home to me."

+~~~~~~+

Woo hoo ^^~
Thank u all for reading thus far- i shall do another chpt after this thats cute- or not but I'm definitely leaning to it ^^~