man eater! ×3×

(so just curious where some of yall are from! alot of my readers for me are highly active at 3-5am and it makes me curious, cant help it. im active at night because im not disturbed by my family- if anything im from italy but live in america as i type this ^^)

+-----+

You waved to the two guys. "Bye gramps, see you josuke!" You said happily. You gave the little girl a big smile. Leaving the small house, you had shopping to do... Saturday was a busy day... You last minute planned this, but you don't give a flying fuck. You knew your date was in a few hours. You ran into a small shop, seeing it had a cute sailor theme. You found it unique. You saw a cute pair of white long overalls, they had navy blue stripes down the legs, and you saw some turtle necks next to it. You got the outfit ready, now... You saw a cute sailor hat in the corner of your eyes. 'Ooh yes!' You were going with the cute aesthetic. You bought the clothes then changing into them before leaving. You let your hair be natural today, just brushing through it this morning was good enough. You were gonna be extra extra.
The outfit looked slick, you didnt wear the top half of the overalls. The (f/c) turtle necks hugged your upper body. The hat added fashion. The girl at the counter stared as you walked out happy. It was funny... Because you've never been on a date, youd be nervous but you decided to make a difference for once! To not be a angry stressed business woman! You looked young.. Even though your not... Same problem with Jotaro, when you both were in your teens, you'd look old... But now you looked around 16...maybe 18, when your 32.

You knew where that sandwich was, surprisingly not getting lost. On your way there you began to think of that killer.
'Itd be funny luck to know the killer.' You joked, it would but not. You wouldn't really know what do to in that situation. You opened the door handle, seeing the small place packed, you noticed the blonde sitting alone, his face showed he was off somewhere.. You smiled softly at the sight admiring it for a second. You walked to the table. "Afternoon Kira." You said kindly, he jumped at your voice, you raised a brow. He smiled, "so where you wanna go, this bright afternoon?" He asked formally. You chuckled. "Don't be so formal its weird- and honestly..." You looked out the window, "the beach would be great to visit. Perfect temperature." You said quietly. He looked at your calm features. Along with your outfit... He noticed how well it hugged you and licked his lips subconsciously. You didn't notice though. You smirked at the man, "my eyes are up here man." You said catching him off guard, his face lighting up quickly. "Im-" you laughed. "Its fine, now pack your bags were going to the beach!" You said standing up, he rasied a brow. He was taken back by how you didn't care that he was staring... 'Most women wouldve slapped me or yelled..' He thought standing up, leaving a tip on the table. You walked out with a dominant strut. You were proud of it too. He followed you, seeing your dead cold look while out made him think...

'Who is this woman?'

+----+

You grabbed his hand, the situation was a bit.... Intense. You had pissed off a group of thugs. Kira was confused, you looked up at him, "I'm good one on one... Not one v 5." You said a bit worried, the small blood that came form your nose make him tick, you chuckled, you brought out your stand, making kira stiff. You held your stance... He was surprise. "There that bitch is!?" one guy yelled. "Can't even wear overalls right!?" Another yelled.

You saw Kira step beside you, holding your hand back, making you smile. "ran to your husband old hag." A guy said making the group stop, "bland looking couple. You know you don't wear suits to a beach." Another said, Kira scoffed. You had your stand punch one of the guys, making his stomach all wooden. "Ach-!" He yelled making the group turn to him, you saw a pink cat thing next to you, you jumped. "Buff...cat...man.." You then got an idea, seeing as it was kiras stand. "Kira pick me up!" You said with a evil smile, he nodded and killer queen picked you up, making you look like you were flying above the men. "Now boys~." You said with a wide grin. They looked up at you shocked. "I'll make sure you get the masked plague." You said making them scream. "now...."