Dream police +5+

+~~~+

You and kira had still hung out, you didn't care really.... That he did murders. But one thing to another... You felt something, and it felt important. You didnt suppress them like Kira did for you. You knew you felt love and accepted that you liked the killer. Unlike Kira, hes questioning everything about you, from why your so trusting to... Who are you working for.
You both walked to a busy part of the town, it was a bit corwded.. The small market was always busy though...
"We should get something sweet." You said looking at the man, he glanced down at you and shrugged. "Sweets? Is that all you eat?" He asked with a small VERY small chuckle. You smirked, "maybe~ it'd explain why I'm addicted to being around you." You said mumbling the last part. He rasied a brow, "what was that last part?" He asked confused, your face lit pink. A small smile crept onto your face, "hmm? Guess thats for me to know you for you to find out." You said with a cheesy smile, it made him blush. He could feel his face heat up like a firework. He loved how you could be so childish one minute and so serious within the next mila second. as you both walked, you both kept close. Not wanting to lose each other either. You felt his hand touching yours. You slowly and smoothly interlocked hands, his hands doing the same. Paying no mind to it, but in reality you both were like highschool teenagers. Giddy.

before you could walk to a small candy stand, a girl had knocked into you, "hey cutie~." a girl with curly black hair and very revealing clothes came to kira. She was trying to get all over him. you stumbled but caught yourself quickly. You turned around. "Oh~ c'mon leave this old hag~" she said with a smirk, biting her lip and rubbing her thighs and she held onto his arm, which he grabbed back. You stepped next to him. "Old hag?" You were no longer in that childish state, if josuke were here, he'd call you Jotaro v2.
Kira froze at your look. The slutty woman glared at you, you gave one back making her scoff. "Pft I'm old, honey I can see your flab." you said with a stern face, she growled. "At least I dont look old!" She yelled back, you shrugged. "I can at least keep a man without a abortion." You said making the girl wide eyed, along with Kira. He didnt expect you to say that, you gave her a glare making her back off Kira. "freak." She said before walking off into the sea of people. You let out a shaky sigh, kira looked at you, "I dont know if I should piss you off more often, or be odly aroused." He said quietly, you turned your head to him giving a weird look. "You and me both." you said with a smug look, he smirked at that.

Another thing he began to admire. Your bluntness.

+~~~+

You and him relaxed by a small corner store. Watching small traffic while you both munched on suckers. The sun was still up at mid day. "Hey. I know a place we could go. I dont know If youd like it because its not our age... But." You said taking out your small dum dum sucker. The cherry red making your mouth water again. Kira nodded. "depends where?" He asked, you smirked. "Listen mr. In bed by 11pm. Your gonna have fun or else." you said with a big grin. he sighed, you smiled grabbing his hand. you found this arcade on your way to meet josuke at his school a few weeks back.

"Why?" He asked with a irritated tone. You squeezed his hand, "because yes. Now." You looked at him and gave a soft look. "I'll beat you at DDR." You said with a confident tone. He scoffed. "I Will not lose to anyone. Even you." He said with a smirk, you smiled. "Alright. Let's dance, shall we?" You asked with a wink, he Grinned. "We shall."

+~~~+

You and kira were walking back home. Or to the small area By where your staying. holding a small Dinosaur plushie, you both talked over small things. "No, I herd that movie was horrible." he said, you rolled your eyes, "you think alot of things are." you said with a chuckle. He huffed. His cheeks having air in them. You wish you had a camera or something... Because that was really cute. You stared at him, catching his attention. He stared back, his baby blue eyes searching your lux e/c eyes. You could feel both of you leaning to each other, very slowly. Your heart was beating hard, you don't know what to do, you've never really felt like this with anyone else. It was love~

both of your chest were presses together, you could smell his cheap cologne. Feeling his hot breath on your lips. You both were inches apart. You felt his lips touch yours, it felt so...so... Different than any kiss you've ever had. You felt like you had been electrocuted. The small ting attacking his lips too, he was already addicted without even knowing. Just like a drug.
You felt his hands on your back, your hands slowly moving from his chest to his neck. Deepening the kiss, soft yet rough. The taste of kiwi and cherry from the suckers leaving a beautiful mixed taste. You both parted at the same time. Both of you flustered, Even for both your huge egos.

You and him held each other for a good minute, just staring at each other. You felt so warm in his arms, so safe. It reminded you of home. You knew you could go back but work won't let you... You still have to work even now. You leaned on his chest. Kira ran his fingers through your hair, not wanting to let go either. But you knew you had to go back to the hotel. You looked up to the blonde who looked back at you, "I think we should turn in, yea?" You asked he nodded. "I wish we could stay longer if im being honest." He said with a tired voice. It was late, you smiled at him. "I do too, but were both tired. No?" You raised a brow, he slowly nodded. "You should stay the night." He said sheepishly. You chuckled. "I'm not yours yet so-" he cut you off by a glare, "no your definitely mine." He said tighting his grip on you. Your face lit up like a fire hydrant. You had a content smile, youd be fine with settling down. You were getting to that age after all. This may be a chance to do that, and relax from work and traveling.

You waved to Kira as he walked off, you walked to the large hotel. Walking in you saw the lights were off, but you can smell the cigarettes. You saw his door was open upstairs, you peeked in, seeing him spread out on his bed, you chuckled. Shutting his door you head to bed. You couldnt sleep, you were too busy thinking. Kira filled your head. He was someone who finally would be open to listing to you.

'Heh... I cant get attached if Jotaro is after him...'

+~~~~+