Reese's °7°

You both sat at that bench, its dark and a bit cold. The stars were barly out, but there looked to be a storm later, covering the sliver moon.
"So, your telling me you have a family now... And their not yours?" You asked turning to the dark headed kira, he nodded, you didn't believe it at first, as if you were the one he cheated with. But from his explanation to the proof you believed him.

"Alright, now i have a question for you, why do you... Not go to that pent house when we walk together?" He asked, you knew this question would be brought up. You looked at him, "because, my brother is looking for you. " you said with a stern face, he raised a brow. "Who?" He asked, "jotaro." And once his name slid from your mouth, kiras eyes widend. "Y..your.." You nodded. "Its a horrible situation.. Really.." You looked down, you knew not to get attached.. But here you are. To someone who's fate is already sealed.

"Y/n, i... Need to know, are you only with me to-" you cut him off, "NO, thats why.. Thats why ive been telling you to go to those apartments instead.." You said quickly, your mind had raced, your heart skipping beats. Kira looked at you with a soft look, you took a breath. "I know their after you, and i cannot do anything to stop them. But i can do my best to keep you away..." You said slowly becoming quiet at the end, looking away. He stood up, "y/n.." He squated down to your level. You looked at him with watery eyes, taunting you to let them loose. He hugged you, shocking you a bit.. You slowly cried, not a sob or a sound came from you. But it was obvious you cried. "I will not lose, you should know that." He said slowly. You inhaled. "The chances of you winning aren't zero, but its still low.. jotaro and josuke both are very very strong." you said quietly. "Its the hard truth, not that i don't believe in you. I do... Its just, I've seen jotaro beat a literal vampire god guy..." You said backing off from his chest. He had a serious look to his face. "What... What are his abilities?" He asked, you sighed. "i cant tell you... I'm sorry..." You said lowly. He held down his annoyance. You looked up at him, "kira, can... You maybe... Come to my home? Back in America?" You asked, maybe it was a way out, he could live with you and your small doggo and cat family. You and him would go to carnivals, and scare the hell out of trick or treaters... It would be amazing..
He raised a brow, "America? Don't you live here?" He asked, you shook your head. "I'm a business woman, i was in italy for a line of clothing when Jotaro called." You said taking a breath. "But i was born here. I just haven't been back in a while." You stated, he nodded. It was a option he could take. It would save him but... This identity.

"America..." He thought, you knew it would change a lot, and that he'd have to learn a lot. "I'd love too." He said, your heart felt like it exploded. You smiled brightly. "But my identity..."  He stated. Oh yeah. There's a lot of steps to moving and flights...
"You should be fine, if you could... Find your old ID? Or something similar. the only difference really is your eyes and hair." You said with a small smile, he nodded. You stood up, along with him. "Now... I'll walk you home and help you." You said with a grin. He raised a brow. "So your now down to stay the night?" He chuckled, you smirked. "Well damn. Guess not." You shrugged, he ficked your head. But little did you know. A little kid had watched you both. Sketched out.

+~~~+

You and him sat on the couch, its now 1am.. He had fell asleep, you looked at all the stuff... His records.. His information.
God it was a lot. Jesus. Its so different from american standards or even Italian standards... You filled out a passport for him, already knowing what to do. Hell you even got a flight ready..
You looked at the now asleep man. Cute. You smiled. Everything felt so different... From just being here for only a few days turned into way longer. You've met a uncle you didn't know you had, and you fell in love with a hand man. Isn't there a word for that? Like when you fall for a killer?
You sighed. It'd be great to be with someone... Someone who you know loves you. And youve found that, the look that he gave you when he said you were his. You smiled sweetly. You looked to see you had lost time to your thoughts, seeing the clock now say 3am, 'what in retardation?' You shook your head at that. Seeing him still asleep kinda made you cringe. The way his head was positioned would have the worst knot in the morning. You saw a red blanket nearly folded on a foot rest. Reaching for it you decided you should sleep too, it felt right, even if it was... Wrong.

+~~~+

Waking up he saw you sleeping quietly on his shoulder, the peaceful look on your face made him relax a bit more. Seeing the papers and pens on the small coffee table made him raise a brow. 'she sure knows what she wants.' He stood up quietly, not waking you up. He fixed the blanket on top of you before leaving to make breakfast.
-

You and kira had hid it low for a while, being smart. One thing that bugged you was Jotaro. Why? Because hes so nit picky on you leaving. You dont blame him mentally. But he needs to respect the decisions you make but he half asses those.
You groaned standing up, kira still reading a news paper. "Alright, so our flight is tomorrow. I gotsa retrieve my stuff, and tell jotaro." You said with a blank expression, kira looked up at you, a bit shocked look. He may have forgotten that jotaro was your younger brother. "He should have no problem with you leaving? You are his older sister." He stated, you gave a small soft smile, walking to the small table.

"Oh boy, do i got a story for you..." You said with a small sad look, he nodded setting down the daily news paper.
+~~~+

"And so even he saw me get killed by that vampire, but i got saved and helped.... But it makes him worry a lot."

"Which is fine, because you don't expect that from someone like him."
+~~~+

^~~~~~~~^
a/n: sorry late update- been hustling on animal crossing, haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep in the past 2-3 days, hahaha- sleep is for the weak, pussiez
^~~~~~~~^