Presentation (please read!!)

It's my first English novel, entirely invented. If there are any similarities with another novel/manga/comic book/anything else, it's just pure coincidence.

I only created this little world to give free rein to my imagination, so most situations may be strange, it's up to you.

* This novel is mostly based on humour and romance, although there will be some "dramatic" touches. *It's really a harem Boy x Boy, so anyone who doesn't like it you can leave .* I publish every month, with no specific day.* The images I put in the media don't belong to me. They come mostly from the Internet.* I still have some gaps in English, so if there are any inconsistencies, you can let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 12/2021

I've been thinking about this for a while, but I think a few minor clarifications are needed.

I put them here since it's my first english stories.

First of all, all my stories are obviously from my imagination, except for the fanfictions of course, but I'll make it clear in the presentation of the story.

I have two categories of stories:

Mains stories:

-More than one chapter

-BL in majority/no romance (main romance i mean) /GL and GB possible (This is specified in the tags or in the presentation).

-It may be something of the reincarnation/transmigration type, and if it is, the situation may be temporary.

-Concerns some of my fanfictions, but it's rare.

-If there are questions some parts, the answers will come later in the story.

-If mysteries stay unsolved at the end of the story, it's meant to be.

-If the story is in English, it's a translation (made by myself to the best of my ability): the original story is in French (I usually write where you can find it (if I published it))

-Generally presented in the form of "series", or rather a collection of stories.

Secondary stories:

-May be a one shot, though I rarely write it.

-Concerns mostly my fanfictions

-Especially reincarnation/transmigration

-I write "this story is a mess" on the front page.

-There may be inconsistencies. I usually correct them, but if I don't, they've either escaped my notice or they're minimal and don't disturb the current story, so I leave them as they are.

-These are stories to pass the time. I'm not trying to write something awesome and all, but just something fun and possibly interesting.

-The story has obviously been translated into English, but I don't publish the French version unless I am asked to.

-They can go into hiatus and remain so indefinitely.

-I can possibly unpublish them in that case.

-I can give them up too, but I usually avoid it.

Common points:

-If you like it, so much the better. I'll try to keep going like this and hope that the rest will please you too.

-If you don't like it, so be it. There is no obligation to read them to the end.

This story is obviously a secondary story. Since you know what to expect, it's up to you whether you want to read it or not. (No, it's not a threat:))

And...I thinK that's it! So...

Read, comment, enjoy!

See ya!

Neli

________________________________________________________________________________

PS: The image is from google.