Part 3

Lili pov

Ca-" omg just tell me already!" L-"just relax, I'm gonna show you after the game" Casey literally have no idea. Ca-" wait what... Show me?" he looked so confused, I just sat there laughing at him Ca-"What just tell me already!" he whined L-"even. The. Game. Is. Finished" just as i said it the game enned. Ca-" it's done it's done, now tell me!! L-" okay come with me" we got up but it took so long because of all the people but it was perfect,Cole had said a little after the game.

We finally got there, Ca-"uumh Lili we're not supposed to be back here you know." L-"is that so"

C-"oh hey Lili, you made it" Casey's jaw dropped. Ca-"H-how does H-he know you?" Casey looked so shocked, it was amazing. L-"Cas it's what I wanted to show you, I made a deal with Cole, that you could met him and some from the team" I told him. He instantly hugged me. Ca-" omg lili I love you!" I giggled. L-"I love you too cas" I looked at Cole he looked confused but I ignored it and didn't really think more about it. C-"come with me guys" cole said and we followed him, to a room. C-"hey guys!!" he shouted in to the room, C-"if your don't have clothes on make it fast, I'm bringing someone in!" he yelled and we walked into a whole bakset team. Some of them in clothes other had no shirt on, C-"so guys this is Lili and Casey." Ca- I can't believe this is actually happening" he almost screamed and we all laughed at him. They dragged Casey over to them, they took pictures and talked with him. He was literally in heaven. Cole came over and sat down beside me C-"so you and Casey?" he looked at m.e L-"what about me and-" I didn't finish, L-"oh no no no, we're just best friends and we live together, nothing more." I told him and he looked relieved.

But why his he relivede? It's not like he like me, is it? No no it can't be that, he don't and I can't fall for him. He's a player it can't happen get your act together Lili. C-"you're okay" L-"ya totally fine" I smiled at him- C-"good" he started to tell me about his teammates. C-" and that's kj and Charles my two best friends" he finished, I just nod and listen to him talk. L-"looks like you have some nice friends" I said and pouting to them having a good time with Casey, I smiled at the sighed of Casey smiling all over his face. I think Cole noticed C-"you guys are really good friends aren't you?" he asked L-"yeah he's always been there for me" C-" it's nice to have someone like that." L-" yeah it is. I think we better get going, thank you so much for this. For your time. Just thank you" C-" it was my pleasure." L-" come on Casey, we gotta go now" Ca-" noooo!" he said holding on to kj. L-" Cas come on" I said giggling, C-"okayyy" he said annoyed. C-" hey Casey, a word quick" L-" I'll wait outside" I told them and went out to waited for Casey. Not long after he walked out with a smirk on his face. L-"oh god what now?" Ca-"nothing don't worry. By the way thank you so much for this Lili. it's been the best day in my life!" he said hugging me again L-"anything for you" then we walked to the car and drove home.