Part 19

Lili pov

A week have gone by now. I miss him, a lot.

We've been texting and calling almost every day.

In the present time I was just ending a FaceTime call with Cole. C-" okay baby I gotta go, we are leaving for the game" L-" okay good luck, I know you'll do great" C-" thank you. I'll call you later tonight, okay?" L-" okay bye" C-" bye" he smiled at me as he hung up. That smile. He has the best smile, when he smiles I can't help but smile too. I laid down on me bed and sighed. I'm so in love I thought as Casey came in. Ca-" Hey lili bear. What's ya up to?" I giggled at the nickname L-" hi Casey" he laid besides me L-" good day at work? " Ca-"yeah Friday always is." I had the day off today L-"good" I said with a sad smile. Ca-" how about..." L-" oh no what?" Ca-" how about you and I do a fries Friday? I know it's Cole's and yours thing but since he can't be here." L-" sounds good. That will keep me mind of Cole for a bit"

Ca-" great!" he pulled up of the bed. We sat in the living room lising to music and laughing at stupid shit. Ca-" I'll start making dinner" Casey said just as he walked to the kitchen, I got a text from a unknown number. I opened my phone to see what I was send. I clicked on the message. I shouldn't have. How could he! Fuck him. Tears started to fall Ca-" hey lils do you think-" Ca-" omg what happened" he rushed over to hug me L-" C-cole He-he cheated on M-me" Ca-" excuse me!? He what!" Casey yelled I showed him the picture I was send of Cole kissing another woman. Ca-"I'm gonna kill that-" he was cut of by my phone ringing in his hand. It's Cole...

L-" don't answer" it was too late Ca-" what the fuck is wrong with you!!" he shouted at Cole C-" Casey? Where's lili? Is she okay?" what does he care I thought to myself. Ca-" what do you care, your fucking cheating on her!" C-" w-what no I'm not! What are you talking about!?" Ca-" you'll see" Casey hung up. Ca-"fuck him," he mumbled.

Cole pov

What the fuck is going on. I was calling to tell lili some good news since I'll be coming home early than planned. Instead I didn't even get the chance to walk with her but got yelled at and excusing for cheating on her which I would never.

I got a text from Lili which I guess Casey send from her phone. What the... That's not me. I haven't kissed anybody else than Lili.. Omg I know what that shit it. I called Lili she didn't pick up. I tried Casey. Ca-" what do you want asshole?!" C-" Casey please tell lili I'm on my way home! I can explain! Ca-" what is there to explain?! " C-" Casey listen to me that's not me. " Ca-" cut the crap you piece of shit are you blind! Why the fuck does the person look just t like you then? Huh? C-" my plain is boarding i'll be home in 4 hours max. Casey please believe me!" I hung up on and rushed on to the plane.

Lili pov

I heard Casey sigh as he walked back to me Ca-" um he's on his way home. He was calling to tell you that uumm he was getting home early" I pulled my feet up under me and hiding my face in my knees. L-" he wouldn't... Would he?" Ca-" I thought not.. But Lili he said he has a explain... But I don't know, he also said he would be home in 4 hours max." I nodded with my face still down my knees.

--------

Insta - @riverdaleisthebestandcole

Thanks for reading ❤️