Part 22

Cole pov

I woke up with the sleeping beauty besides me.

C-"Liliiiiiill wake uuuup" I whispered yelled, I placed a kiss to her cheek. She snuggled into my chest, L-" whyyyy, it's early Cole" she whined. C-" because I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE." L-" are you high" she said serious, like a rock. C-" what?" I laughed. C-" I just woke up, you asshat" L-" what did you just call me?" she said sitting up, raising her eyebrow. C-" great, now your up." L-" oh sprouse you've messed with the wrong one" she climbed onto me lap. C-" you don't like it when i call you a assh-" I was cut by her attacking my lips with kisses.....

Lili pov

Cole and I went to the kitchen and made coffee not long after Casey walked out and gave us 'are you serious,' kinda look. Cole looked confused at him. Ca-" don't play dumb," C+L-" what??" Ca-" you seriously have no idea, what I'm talking about?" L-" no...." Ca-" oh okay well I'll tell you... The fact that you have sex at 8 on a Saturday MORNING!"

Cole chuckled followed by a smirke. L-" Cole stop," Ca-" oh my God your not even denying it!" Cole chuckled again. Ca-" I swear to god if you got her pregnant I'm gonna-" L-" okay let's change the subject." Ca-" we are not done young lady," Casey pointed between me and him, before leaving the kitchen. I looked at Cole who sat there smirking. C-" I mean if he could hear you then i-" L-" your disgusting" C-" you love me," L-" if you say so." he chuckled and placed a kiss to my forehead. L-"so..." C-"whaaaat??" L-" I know you don't wanna talk about it but maybe you should reach out to your brother. I mean you guys haven't talk in a long time, maybe he's changed."

C-" hopefully..." he looked away. L-" Cole look at me" he looked at me again L-" it's gonna be okay. Trust me. You've changed and he probably has to" C-" I'm a bad person," he looked down. L-" Cole.." I placed my hand on his chin bringing his head up to my eyes again. L-" you are not a bad person. You have the kindest heart. You mean everything to me Cole. And just because you and your brother doesn't get along, doesn't it mean your a bad person, okay?" he nodded with tear in his eyes but he didn't let it out. He wouldn't. He couldn't.

Cole pov

C-" i-i just wish I had met you sooner. I was messed up, I still am but now, now I got you. Please never leave me." i whispered the last part.

L-" I know your messed up but I still love you. I'm messed up too but we getting through it, together okay?" I hugged her tight. C-" yeah your right"

We stood there for a while neither of us wanted to let go. C-" I love you" I whispered. L-" I love you too. "

L-" now let's make this right okay" I pulled back from the hug and cupped her face in my hands, C-" okay," I said gently, before kissing her.

---------

Insta - @riverdaleisthebestandcole

Thanks for reading ❤️