Part 10

Lili pov

Ca-"omg he did what?" L-"he asked me on a DATE!" Ca-" I knew it, i knew he liked you"

L-" it's this Saturday so I got a week to find something to wear" Ca-" enough time, don't you think" he rolled eyes at me. L-"narh not really"

[ Saturday]

L-"Casey you gotta help me out here!" Ca-" yeah, I'm coming just a sec." he sat on my bed. Ca-" okay what's up?" L-" which one?" I showed him two different dresses:

Ca-" umm the black one" L-" okay thank you"Ca-" yeah yeah no problem" he then left the room and I got ready

Ca-" yeah yeah no problem" he then left the room and I got ready.

Cole pov
I was getting ready, i decided to put this on:

Cole pov I was getting ready, i decided to put this on:

Then I texted Lili to let her know I was on my way.

C-"Hey lils just wanted to let you know I'm on my way." L-"okay, see you soon."

I drove to her place and knocked on the door. Ca-" Hey Cole" he said with a smirked, when he opened the door. C-" she ready yet?" Ca-" yeah let me get her." Ca-"LILI, COLE'S HERE!" he shouted after her. L-" COMING!" she yelled back.

Not long after she came walked in a stunning black dress with heels on. My jaw dropped.

Ca-" have fun kids" Casey said walking away while I was still staring C-" you look... Stunning!"

L-" well thank you! You don't look to bad yourself!"

C-"let's go then" I hold my arm out for her to take she did. We drove to the restaurant and as the gentleman I am I opened the door for her.

L-"what a gentleman" she giggled, C-"I try to be." I said under my breath so she couldn't hear it.

We got in and sat down- I was nervous we didn't have anything to talk about, but we always do so I'm gonna try not to worry about it.

A waiter came over w-" ready to order?" I looked at Lili. L-" yeah I would like..." w-" and for you sir?" C-"the same, thanks" w-"okay I'll get that right away." he said and walked away.

We talking about random stuff like we always do when the waiter came with our food.

C-"wow a good thing I took the same as you, this is delicious!" L-"better than my pizza?" she said raising one eyebrow. C-" close but not quite" L-"thought so" she giggled- C-" God you're cute" I whispered to myself.

The date came to a need after me confining her I should pay, since I asked her out. By the time she finally agreed we walked to the car.

We drove in silence when Lili suddenly spoke up.

L-" Cole I got to be honest with you." she stopped- C-"yeah?" I got nervous, L-" well first of all thank you for this, it was really lovely and I'm glad you asked me out." C-"there is a but isn't there-" L-"no.... Okay yes but it isn't bad," C-"okay just get it out quick so it's less painless-" L-"urh you ass stop" she smacked my arm. C-"heeey.." L-" now shut it, all I wanted to say is that I did have a great time and all that but I don't want you to feel like you have to do stuff like this for me. I mean if this is something there would continue, then I'm fine with a date night at home and cuddles."

Just as she finished we pulled op the her house I stopped the car and turned my body to her. C-" Lili look at me," she turned her head. I grabbed one of her hands. C-" I know you're the not fancy date night type but I wanna do stuff, for you. I care about you. You care about everybody else but who is gonna take care of you? And if I would have something to say I would love to whatever this is, to continue" she looked away and didn't say anything. C-" looks like I finally got miss Reinhart speechless" she turned her head again with a tear down her cheek. Then she kissed me which I wasn't prepared for.

She pulled away L-"I'm sorry" C-" don't be-" i said and kissed her before she could say anything. She pulled her head back, L-"Cole" she whispered on my lips. C-" Lili are you okay?" L-" yeah.. I think " C-" tell me," L-" let's save it for another day, okay?" C-"okay." I kissed her forehead quick and she stepped out the car. L-" thank you again" she closed the door C-"anything for you." I yelled after her. She giggle before walking in closing the door behind her.

How did I get here? I thought to myself. I must really be falling for this one.

---------

Insta - @riverdaleisthebestandcole

Thanks for reading ❤️