Part 13

Lili pov

C-" fries Friday," L-" not bad." I said laughing at our conversation. Ca-" friends Friday" L-" case you can't eat that" we was trying to come up with a team for Friday's because we decided we would hang out every Friday, sense that's where Cole and I have free early so of course we have to find something to eat every Friday, and why not the same every Friday. Okay we are idiots but it was fun.. L-" fizza" Cole started laughing so hard he had to run to the bathroom C-" omg lili" he said once he came back L-" did I make you pee your pants?" C-" almost," he said trying to calm down, while still laughing. L-" okay I'll agree with fries Friday if..." C-" oh no just come with it" L-" if we have pizza for lunch tomorrow." C-" okay deal"

We finished eating. L-" guys!" I yelled from the living room. They were in the kitchen talking, probably about basket. Ca-" yeah?" they both stood in the door to the living room L-" come and watch a movie with me" C-" sure. "

I sat in the middle Cole on my right and Casey on my left, I had one arm around Casey's arm and my head against Cole's arm. L-"you two are probably two of my favorite people."

Cole pov

L-" you two are probably two of my favorite people" Lili suddenly spoke up. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Casey but he was asleep. In one move I grabbed her head, turning it to me and just kissed her. I didn't know what to do so I just... Kissed her. She pulled away and whispered L-" Casey is here" C-" I know" I said giving her one last kiss before looking back at the movie.

C-"you're my favorite person to" I whispered after a while, she squeezed my arm hugging it tight.

Ca-" urh fuck I fell asleep" Casey said suddenly waking up. Ca-" I'm pretty tried, I'll get to bed" L-" okay goodnight Cas" Ca-" night guys and now don't do anything I wouldn't." L-" Casey!" she yelled after him while he walked to his room. I couldn't help but let a little laugh out, just as I heard his door close and I cupped Lili's face. C-" now he's gone" I pulled her head to me kissing her like the was the last time. We pulled away at the same time L-" God Cole, can't you keep your lips to yourself" she giggled. C-" i don't see you complaining about it" L-" no... But Cole, what are we?"

Fuck... I didn't know what to say, I can't ask her to be my girlfriend. C-" Lili" L-" no don't you're just using me right?" C-" what? No of course not! " L-" Cole. I like you okay, but I need to know you better. I don't want to get my heart broken" C-" Lils I like you too.. A lot.. I want you to trust me. I get why you don't, I'm famous and it's a lot to handle, just know that I'm not forcing you and you can take your time."L-" let's just leave this for now and go to bed okay?" C-" okay" we went to bed.

That night i kept turning around in bed trying not to wake the sleeping beauty besides me.