Part 8

Cole pov

I woke up with Lili wrapped into my arms. she was still asleep. When I finally got my arm free without waking her I went to the kitchen. Dr- why the fuck are you here? You wasn't out with us last night." C-"you seriously don't remember anything from last night?" Dr-"yes I do just not much." Ca-"he was hanging with Lili last night, and stayed over because it was late." C-"yeah exactly," Dr-"wait are you and Lili like a thing now?" C-"umm no?" Dr-"omg you are!!" C-"drew keep you voice down, she's still asleep and no were not" Dr-" but you like her don't you?" I ignored him. C-" so Casey was it fun last night?" Dr-"Heyyy! don't Ignore me!" I still ignored him. Ca-" yeah, it was but I think it was hard on kj" he laughed, looking at the still sleeping kj on the couch.

Lili pov

I woke up to no one besides me, looks like Cole already got up. I went to the kitchen and where they all were they or not all, kj was still asleep. C-" good morning" he had a soft smile on his face. I just wanted to kiss him so bad. No wait what, no I don't Lili stop! L-"Morning" I smiled at him Ca-"how did you sleep?" L-"good actually" I said looking at Cole quick, before turning me head to Casey again. L-"what are you all up to today?" Ca-" not much, I got work tomorrow." L-" oh shit, I do too!" K-" god you guys talk a lot." Dr-" look who's finally up" kj rolled eyes at him and went to join us, in the kitchen. C-" do we have practice?" K-" I hope not because my head hurt like shit" L-" wonder why" i chuckled K-" very funny." Dr-"I'm gonna go down there anyways, just to shut some ball" C-" okay great I'll drive with you so I can get my car" K-" I'm gonna head home. I'll to you guys later" kj hugged everyone and left Dr-" we better get doning as well"

Cole walk over to me and pulled me in for a tight hug. He leaned his head down to my ear and whispered C-" goodbye Lils" I could feel the goosebumps again. Dr-"come on Cole!!" C-"relax!!" he said annoyed and let go of me. He smiled and closed the door after him, i sat down on the couch and sighed.

Ca-" he's cute" L-" I know." Ca-"wait did you just agree?!" Casey said excited, he sat down besides me at couch L-"okay you win. I think I like him"

Ca-" finally! You guys would be so cute together" L-" I get goosebumps every time he whisper in my ear, or when he's close to me, is that normal?" Ca-" it just means you're in love." L-" but case what if he doesn't like me back?" Ca" trust me I'm sure he do. You're amazing and besides, didn't you guys sleep in the same bed last night? You know I wasn't that drunk when we got home" L-I know. We did, but I wasn't like anything happened I just felt a sleep in his arms" I said smiling at the thought of last night.

Cole pov

Dr-" you know I'm not blind, i can see you like her."

Drew said on the way to my car, C-" I think I do and I don't know what to do about it. She probably don't like me back." Dr-" you should ask her on a date. I'm sure she'll say yes." C-"maybe I should..."

--------

Insta - @riverdaleisthebestandcole

Thanks for reading ❤️