Part 4

Lili pov

The next day I woke petty late and went straight to the kitchen, where Casey was sitting. Ca-"wow how do you sleep so long?" L-"shut it" I made some breakfast and sat down besides him. Ca-"thanks again. for yesterday Lili" L-"it was my pleasure, i loved the look on your face you were so surprised!" Ca-"I mean yeah, It was like all my idols standing there so don't blame me" L-" I know, I'm glad you liked it!" Ca-"what are you up to today?" L-"not really anything I don't have work Monday either so the next two days I'm off". I finished my breakfast put it in the sink and sat down at the couch.

Casey came and sat next to me we watched a movie when I suddenly remembered something from yesterday. L-" hey Cas" Ca-" what's up?" L-"what was it Cole needed to talk to you about?" Ca-"oh nothing" I looked at him seriously, L-"Casey-" I was interrupted by my phone. I grabbed it. I got a text C-" hey Lili, it's me Cole, the basket player from yesterday. I hope it's okay I asked Casey for your number." L-" omg Casey why?!" Ca-" I'm sorry he just really wanted it"

*flashback in Casey's pov*

C-" a word please Casey" Ca-"yeah sure" I went with him to the locker room Ca-"what's up?" C-" hmm I don't how to say this, but uumm can i get Lili's number?" he asked me and igasped Ca-" oh yeah of course but why didn't you ask her yourself?" C-"it just didn't seem right at the moment." Ca-"okay" I laughed and gave him her number and went out to Lili again.

*end of flashback *

L-"what am I gonna answer?! You gotta help me out here, its you there started all of this!" Ca-" okay calm down, you just text him like 'oh hey cole I remember you, it's totally fine'" L-" I can't do that, it's not fine I don't want anything to do with him he's just gonna break my heart." Ca-"but you gotta text him back" L-"yeah I know."

L-" oh hey Cole, yeah I do remember you it was like yesterday 😄" I texted him back and showed Casey it. L-"I wrote this" Ca-"okay perfect"

Then we turned back to the movie we were watching.