Part 25 [last Part]

Lili pov

Ca-" hey Lils?" I heard Casey whisper from the door. L-" yeah?" I whispered back so I didn't wake Cole, who still had his head hidden in my neck. Ca-"sorry to wake you. I just wanted to let you know, I'm going out with the boys so that's why I won't be home." L-" okay, have fun Casey. " I whispered and slipped a hand in Cole's hair. Ca-" bye. Love you" L-" love you too" he closed the door again. I kept running my fingers through Cole's hair, C-"mmm" he mumbled placing small kisses to my neck. C-" what about me?" L-" what about you?" C-" do you love me?" L-" of course you idiot" I laid down to his head level. C-" good, I love you too." he said looking straight in to my eyes. I felt almost naked I felt like he was staring right in to me soul. C-" I would kiss you but I have morning breath-" L-" I don't care, if you don-" I didn't get to finish before he kissed me. C-" okay then" he said and kissed me once more.

Cole pov

C-" I'm hungry....." L-" then get up." C-" I don't want to" L-" and why is that?" C-" you're warm." I mumbled. L-" what? What was that?" she said smirking, she clearly heard me. L-" woaw Sprouse, are you going soft on me? Can't even go 5 minutes without me, huh?" C-" no no no I'm still a badass." L-" you wish" she said throwing her head back in laugher. C-"asshat" I said, L-"yo-" before she got mad at me i cut her of with a kiss until she pulled away. L-" you're mean" C-" sure.." I kissed her a last time before getting up, putting on some pants and a hoodie. Her lips are like a drug I can't stop kissing her. Wait what the fuck. I am going soft, oh fuck.

Lili was already in the kitchen, when I walked out.

L-" you'll make coffee and I'll make egg and bacon!" C-" oh yes! My favorite." she giggled, L-" yeah, I know." I kissed her cheek as I walked by her to make coffee. L-" all done" she smiled as she sat the plates down, for us to eat. C-" amazing as always!" I smirked as I took another bite, she giggled. L-"is was fun last night, I'm glad I got to meet your brother, and Barbara as well." C-" yeah I'm glad you got to meet them too, it was nice. We got pretty tipsy, all of us." I laughed at the thought of yesterday. L-"that explain my headache," she took a sip of the coffee.

Lili pov

We finished breakfast and i was doing the dishes while Cole dried it off, while complaining about some shit. C-" and then he throw me in the pool!" L-"mmhh" I responde not really listing, C-" you asshat, your not even listening to me." he laughed L-" I am.." he picked me up, throwing me on the couch starting to tickle me. L-"Coollleee stwaaaaap! My head hurts!" "I laughed. C-" oh yeah sorry, I'll stop " I laughed at him. C-" don't even or I'll tickle you again. " L-" okay okay" i giggled. I stood up again and kissed him quick on the lips and went to the kitchen, to do the last of the dishes. Cole came behind brining his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. L-" don't" C-"what? I'm not doing anything" I could feel his smirked as he kissed my neck again. L-" yes you are! Your trying to get in my pants and it's not working." C-" I am not..." L-"yes you are" he chuckled. C-" wanna go for a walk?" he kissed my neck one last time before letting go of me. I turned around to face him, L-" yes good idea, let's go." C-" great" he smiled. We got shoes on and walked outside he took my hand as always as we walked to our favorite spot.

We sat down at bench still holding hand. C-" I'm glad you showed me this place" Cole spook up as he drew circles on my hand with his thumb.

L-" I'm glad you asked me to be your girlfriend here," I said smiling at him as he looked at view. C-" I'm glad you said yes" he said as a smile grew on his face. L-" me too.." I whispered he looked at me, with a smile. C-" I love you." My smile grew wider, L-" I love you too." we both learned into a kiss filled with love. We pulled away and i laid my head on his shoulder. L-" just you and I" I sighed, C-" you and I against the world..."

----------

Insta - @riverdaleisthebestandcole

Thanks for reading ❤️