(44)

perspective is a scary thing.

once you label something, it feels so much realistic. when you say you're tired, you feel exhausted. when you say you're happy, you feel cheerful.

when you say you like him, you become blinded with thoughts of what could be.

when you think back on to a memory, you remember all the small details. you wouldn't have thought about those specifics during the moment, that's what makes it so much more magical.

this technique of seeing can be altered to your needs. you can adapt and avoid such situations and such feelings. you can manipulate yourself into believing a lie.

slowly you can drift away into an everlasting dream of oblivion, fearing yourself as you become naive and coward.

perspective. it's what divides the brilliant and the bums. the intelligent people whom have made something of themselves, versus the ones that had skipped all the classes in their education.

is the glass half empty or half full?
do you choose to become shy, hiding behind the excuse "im just shy". do you choose to become outgoing? blaming it as an excuse to be so blunt? or is that really who you are?

who are you? how do you see things?

i want to fall in love, seeing through rose coloured glass. looking at you in a new way, a new perspective.

let's see each other differently.
let's love each other equally.

we usually all have the ability to see the world the way we want it. every baby has opened their eyes for the first time. we all cried and felt pain, laughed and loved.

how do we see things from it? what have we learnt?

you tell me.
-@moonchild.2244