Chapter 1: The Supporting Character

-Have you ever wondered how it feels to be a supporting character in a movie, a series or even on a book? Maybe it's nice because you will be able to get a shot and be known as the main protagonist's best friend. But have you ever wonder "how about those story where the supporting character fell in love with the protagonist?" will it remain as fun as usual, knowing that  the protagonist and the supporting character will never be in a relationship since the protagonist have his or her own partner on the story?-

It is a very hot afternoon of Saturday, people are supposed to enjoy their weekend, trying to cool off or just stay at home, trying to survive the heat, but three people were waiting on their club's room for someone who is late most of the time. Ritmo is drooling on the table as he fell asleep a while ago since he got bored waiting for their Editor in Chief, Jayce is busy watching some sports event on his phone while trying to listen with Zane's complain.

"Why does he need to be this late this time? Is he really our EIC? You know he is very irresponsible right?"

Zane asked Jayce with an irritated voice while wiping his sweat on his face using his hoodie with long sleeves, long enough to cover all his fingertips.

"Because he is the most knowledgeable and talented when it comes to writing."

Jayce replied, you can see that he is calm even though Zane is dying in anger and irritation due to heat.

"But can you feel it? It is very hot in here, why do we need to get up early on a very hot day just to wait for him if we can do this meeting on our condo unit? It is not like we are living in different places?"

Zane replied while making his hand gestures, a sign that he is very mad.

"Why do you need to wear that hoodie in the first place? You can take it off anyway."

Jayce replied without even looking at Zane since he is too focused on his phone. That statement of Jayce made Zane stop from his complains since he don't have anything to defend himself. He wears the hoodie every time since he is very shy to others except to his very close friends.  Usually he can remove it when he is in the club's room since there are only four members of the club and it is him and his three friends, but right now Henry is late and they don't know if he will bring another girl as a recruit or as girlfriend, Zane don't want to take it off in case they suddenly enter the room without notice. Indeed it is a very irritating situation for Zane, but actually he cannot be mad to the person who he fell in love with for three years.

"Sorry I'm late!"

Henry shouted while trying to catch his breath. Henry's voice is enough to wake Ritmo and cause him to jump off the chair and hit his knees to the table making it shake and cause Jayce to drop his phone, but Jayce just let a deep sigh as he tried to reach his phone under the table. Suddenly the frustration of Zane fade away and his eyes started to twinkle as he turns his head towards Henry. But his excitement didn't last long as he saw someone behind Henry; it is a new girl, AGAIN!

"So the reason why are you late is because you met another girl and fell in love with her?"

Ritmo ask while wiping the remaining saliva on the corner of his lips, he concluded that Henry fell in love again since he knows that since they enter college Henry is struggling to understand the concept of love causing him to embark on many relationships which doesn't last long.

"No I'm not, as§hole! She is my cousin and she is very interested in Journalism, that's why I decided to bring her here and the reason why I'm late."

Henry said, while the girl looks at Henry ready to slap his shoulder for blaming her why he is late. On the other hand, Zane was quite relieved. Zane fell in love with his friend Henry when they were  1st year college students, at least that's how he thinks, but actually it all happened when they are in junior high.