Chapter 3: Twist of Fate

-Life is like a book, there will be a beginning and ending, each one has a different genre; different plot and characters. Sometimes the main character of one book can be a side character of another, that's what we call crossovers and that can bring spice or can ruin a book.-

Zane was trying to avoid Henry for the past few days after the bad incident he just experienced last Saturday. He actually considered Jeraldine's request, that's why he keeps on making his schedule busy, for him to keep his distance without anyone realizing about it. But after his absence on their club meeting for the third time, his friends started searching the reason why he is not hanging out with them anymore.

"Dude with all due respect, I think it's all your fault."

Ritmo said, putting the blame on Henry. Considering that no one really knows what truly happened to Zane during that day; since he didn't talked to them about it, because it is very painful for him. No one dared to ask since they can tell on Zane's aura that he didn't want to talk about it, making their unit an awkward place to anybody. How did they adjust to the situation? No they didn't because they can't

"Yeah I think you should find some ways to bring Zane back."

Jayce agreed while trying not to create any harmful misunderstanding to anyone. He doesn't want to blame Henry about it but still, Henry is the last person who is with Zane before he turned into an emo person.

"Bros, why me? I mean I think it's no big deal, plus I had already received my own damages. After that I had a quarrel with Jeraldine and until now I am blocked on her social media? "

Henry answered. Because after that he called Jeraldine to ask her if it is ok for them to have a fixed schedule on their dates; since Henry is busy and still wants to hang out with his friends. Henry thinks that it will be a smooth conversation since he thinks that Jeraldine is very considerate person, but they ended up fighting on the phone.

"It's not our fault that you had a quarrel with both of them."

Ritmo said while shrugging his shoulder.

"Just try to talk to them man. You have nothing to lose now."

Jayce added, trying to convince Henry. After a long discussion, Henry ended up agreeing with the two of them. They started to plan things out and decided that they will execute in on their condo unit. They didn't attend their remaining classes since they want to make time for their preparation; actually they don't need to, since they are just planning to start a conversation with Zane, they are just too lazy to attend their classes that time.

The day will soon end as the sun started to set, and they already forgot about their plan. For the whole afternoon they just played tekken 7 on their living room, not even preparing what to say to Zane. They just started remembering about it when they heard Zane put the key on the door knob, trying to open the locked door of their unit. They are in panic, trying to set the mood of their unit for the conversation to start, but Jayce and Ritmo ended up running to their room (trying to hide) while Henry is holding a toilet paper in the living room. When Zane opened the door, everyone is shocked. It was at that moment that they knew they mess it all up.

Zane looked at Henry with confused face; usually he will ask what is wrong with him, since he can easily tell that something weird is happening in their unit. But after a few seconds he just started to head to his room without saying anything. Henry went on panic, causing him to run to Zane's room door to block his way. Zane's eyebrows started to meet.

"What's your problem Henry?"

Zane asked with a confuse tone, looking at Henry. Henry can see Jayce and Ritmo who are trying to peek through their door. He can see that while Jayce is trying his best to hold the door to make sure that it will not open widely and for them to not fall on the floor, is giving him a "You can do it" gesture. So Henry started a conversation.