Chapter 10: A New Beginning

-Nothing is more exciting than turning the next page of the book you love. It gives such relieve to your curiosity as you keep on asking "What will be the next?" to your favorite story. But in real life, it will take you courage for you to turn your next page in life. The fear of the unknown will keep you frozen; being afraid what will you lose, but as soon as you take a step, it may change you forever.-

"Mr. Choi! Are you listening?!"

The admin shouted as she slams the top of her table when she noticed that Henry is just giving her a blank stare. Henry is now talking to the admin in charge for club management of the University. It is a crucial and important for the heads of each club to listen and abide the law given by the admin, since she is the one who decide if a club will be shutdown. Today, the admin called Henry to talk about the Herald's Club issue, which is the lack of members.

"This has been a problem of your club for almost 2 years, and still you fail to gain more members. You have no time to daydream right now Mr. Choi!"

The admin said angrily. Henry knows that talking to the admin is an important matter and he should focus, but at the moment, because he barely slept these past days he just can't. Ever since Zane left without notice, Henry was so worried about him, especially when he heard that Zane is not staying at Jayce's place. It's been three days and all of them have no idea about where Zane is staying. All Henry can do is mindlessly search every condominium around the city; trying to find him, but he failed. And now, it is Monday and the only way to see Zane is to meet him at their class, but he is here sitting at the admin's office at early morning unable to go to his first class.

"Aw, but the agreement is our club will be safe as long as we keep on bagging six medals every Event."

Henry replied as soon as he heard the admin.

"Yes it is. But from your current situation, I think it is impossible for you right now. Your club lacks member and you just lost one last week."

The admin said. She was informed about what happened to the club, since she is constantly monitoring the club lately because they have upcoming contests to participate. So when she heard that Zane quit the club, she was alarmed about it. The admin honestly don't want to take down the club since the four of them always bring honor to the University, that's why she offers them an agreement for their club to remain despite of its lack of members for two years. But with the current situation where Zane is no longer a member, the admin has no choice but to ask Henry to clarify everything.

"I will find a way! I will never let the club to be taken down."

Henry said as he stands from his chair due to his emotions. He did not wait for the admin's reply anymore as he exits the office. The time he got outside of the office, he started to run, trying to catch up to his first class, hoping to see Zane there. After a few minutes, he arrived at the classroom, and he knows that he succeeded as he opens the door and checked if the teacher is already there; luckily the teacher is late. He scanned the whole classroom before he takes a seat; trying to search where his friends are, because they always sit beside each other. He saw Jayce sitting at the back of the classroom; his started to feel excited. As soon as he saw Ritmo who is sleeping beside Jayce, he can't hold back his smile. But it soon fades when he realized that there is no Zane.

"Where is Zane?"

Henry asked as soon as he takes his seat beside Jayce. He hopes that Zane just took a walk and will be back soon. But as soon as he saw Jayce shake his head, Henry's disappointment grows bigger.

"He is not here, I tried contacting him but still, I cannot reach him."

Jayce replied with a mixture of worry and sadness on his voice. Both of them remained silent until the professor arrived. Henry, who is trying to forget Zane for the meantime for him to focus on the class, slapped Ritmo's head to wake him up.