Chapter 5: Beautiful Nightmare

-Have you ever heard the term beautiful nightmare? - To experience something that is too good to be true. But it can also hold a meaning of – to dream of someone you love either it is a dream or a nightmare. It is like being in a good situation that you will be left disappointed once it ended. If I will ask you, will you still want to experience it knowing that you will be lonely in the end?-

"Woah dude this place is so nice!"

Ritmo said as he roams around their new unit. Today is the day Ritmo and Jayce move to their unit. At first Ritmo don't want to move since it is hassle but as soon as he sees how spacious the place is, he fell in love to it immediately. While he roams around the unit, Jayce is busy arranging some of their things.

"Can you just stop playing around and help me with this?"

Jayce said while carrying a box.

"You can handle that on your own. I will do the work next time."

Ritmo said. Since the things they brought are just half of Jayce's belongings. Because Jayce had an agreement with Henry and Zane that he will not pull all his things out in one go, since they need to have a time for them to buy replacements. In the end Jayce do all of the work while Ritmo is laying on the coach located at the middle of the living room. A few moments later Ritmo fell asleep, and it was a very long slumber, long enough that you can say that he wasted his whole day. When Jayce finished arranging the whole unit including his own room, Ritmo realized that he is not done yet in arranging his own room, causing him to sleep at the floor on their first night at the new condo unit.

On the other hand, Zane and Henry felt weird as they find their unit to be less chaotic and more spacious than before. All of them needed some time to adjust since they lived together for three years, they are not use be separated, except Ritmo; he truly loves their new unit, maybe because it has a nice view of the city and he has his own room this time. But after a few days they completely adjusted to their new lifestyle. Zane and Henry decided to convert the former room of Ritmo and Jayce into a working place. Since they felt empty because of the absence of the two, they decided to work together or at least be with each other every time they are in their unit. Ritmo and Jayce place is chaotic, not a single day that they don't have a quarrel; because Ritmo always brings girls to stay in his room to make weird noises every night.

But being on a different condominium didn't hinder them to bond. It is Thursday afternoon, time for all of the students to eat their lunch, the four of them have a conversation:

"So how's your life now?"

Jayce asked, trying to get some updates about Zane's progress.

"Since both of you left, Zane and I had a lot of quality time since we felt so lonely without both of you."

Henry said causing for Jayce to grin at Zane while poking him using his legs under the table. Zane realized it immediately and he knows that Jayce is trying to tease him again secretly causing him to frown at him.

"Why don't you just go back Ritmo, just leave Jayce."

Zane said right after he kicked Jayce. Jayce jumped on his seat because of the pain. Ritmo and Henry were intrigued about Jayce weird behavior, but in the end they ignored it as Ritmo answered Zane.

"No I will never leave that unit; it is like a heaven for me."

Ritmo said.

The four of them keep on setting time for them to meet like this and chat with each other for them to get in touch. It is as if they also obligated each one of them to be active on their group chat. But Jayce and Zane keeps on sending private messages with each other, trying to keep the communication for Jayce to formulate the next step for his plan. But Ritmo keeps on noticing those constant private messages causing him to raise his suspicions to Jayce. There was this time when he took a glimpse from Jayce's back while he was chatting Zane, that was the moment that he discovered Jayce and Zane are having those private conversations. Ritmo keeps it to himself, because he wants to make sure what is up to both Jayce and Zane before asking them.