Together

"Together," the fourteen year old boy exclaimed, nodding.

Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter both grabbed ahold of the cup, feeling themselves being thrown forward as a blinding light surrounded them.

Soon the light faded and everything was replaced with darkness. Cedric stumbled, feeling slightly dizzy. He managed to catch himself however, holding his ground. He looked back to see if Harry was still with him, frowning when he saw the boy looking as though he'd faint. Cedric rushed over to Harry's side, grabbing his thin shoulders to keep him from falling.

"You alright, Harry?" Cedric asked softly once he steadied the boy.

Harry nodded, now managing to stand himself. "Thanks."

Cedric nodded, giving the smaller boy a smile before releasing him. He walked around in a small circle, taking in their surroundings. It was extremely dark and he noticed graves sticking up from the dead clumps of grass.

"We must be in a graveyard..." the Hufflepuff took note of, glancing back at the cup that he could only assume brought them there. "A Portkey," he beamed, proud of himself for figuring that out.

Harry's mind seemed to be somewhere else however, and what the boy said next sent shivers down Cedric's spine. "I've been here before...in a d-dream..."

'That can't be good...' Cedric thought nervously as he spun around to look down at Harry in concern. "What kind of dre-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence however, feeling a thick vine tangle around his legs, working up towards his neck. The vine was holding him in place. Cedric looked up frantically at Harry, going to ask him for help when he realized that Harry was in a much worse situation.

Harry was looking up at Cedric, biting his lip. The boy didn't seem to notice the man behind him. The man was slightly round and his fingernails were long and yellow. He also seemed to be missing one finger. His hair stuck out in gray, knotted tuffs, and he looked as though he hadn't slept in ages. The man was also carrying something with him as he approached Harry- or maybe someone.

A/N)) I do not own Harry Potter!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry the descriptions were as short as fuck. I literally suck at writing if you haven't noticed already. And yes, my second Harry Potter fanfic has been started *bows* you're welcome for something nobody asked for. But don't think this is it- I have many more planed fanfics coming that, once again, no one asked for. (don't worry I'm still working on the other one) Well, sweeties, if you have any requests then please let me know! And remember: constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Just please don't be an ass about it. I already know this is shit, no need to tell me.

Finish the lyric:
Where is your boy tonight-

Stay safe and salty,
- Angie